Predict IB score

cason

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCarron bruises his thigh and their backup comes in after the first quarter. He has the best game of his life.

48-7

Jonathan Wallace TD pass to Uzomah

My thread suggesting we wouldn't score tomorrow was deleted so... Predict the score! I say 56-0.

57-13 Bama

McCarron bruises his thigh and their backup comes in after the first quarter. He has the best game of his life.

48-7

Jonathan Wallace TD pass to Uzomah

73-2 Bama

I would take Auburn to cover versus those numbers

Laughing at yall that have us scoring. How in the world do yall expect us to score? Did we even cross the 50 against Georgia?

Auburn- 0

Gumps- 45

-I predicted we wouldnt score a TD against Georgia and I'll predict that we don't score at all against Alabama. Im sleeping soundly.

17-14 Auburn in major upset. Bama three turnovers. Auburn kicks field goal with 1:30 to seal win after interception. One defensive score.

I'll take some of that action....WDE

Alabama by the amount they pick. This game will never materialize as a game and wil go down as the most humiliating beatdown in Iron Bowl history. Last year Auburn did not get past the 50 yard line til the 4th quarter...this year they may not make it pass the 50 the whole game

Laughing at yall that have us scoring. How in the world do yall expect us to score? Did we even cross the 50 against Georgia?

Auburn- 0

Gumps- 45

-I predicted we wouldnt score a TD against Georgia and I'll predict that we don't score at all against Alabama. Im sleeping soundly.

Alabama by the amount they pick. This game will never materialize as a game and wil go down as the most humiliating beatdown in Iron Bowl history. Last year Auburn did not get past the 50 yard line til the 4th quarter...this year they may not make it pass the 50 the whole game

Archived