• 13-0 SECC, no MNC?
    • 12-1 SECC, Loss to UGA
    • 11-2 SECC, You Pick the Losses.
    • 10-3 SECW Only.

i said 13-0 SECC, no MNC?

only b/c of the point we are at

if we already had 2 losses I would say 11-2 SECC, You Pick the Losses

so it depends on when you get the losses

I didn't vote because our season has been a success already. The rest of the year will be icing on the cake.

119502[/snapback]

I'm voting in the column with the sunshine-pumper above.

It's all gravy from here on out.

Let the rock-throwing commence.

I voted "12-1 SECC, Loss to UGA" but obviously don't want any losses. Though I think it could be very possible to win out, IMO a loss wouldn't cause the season to be less than great.

.........our season has been a success already. The rest of the year will be icing on the cake.

119502[/snapback]

I have to agree. Before the season started, I wanted this team to compete for an SEC Championship, nothing more, nothing less.

I'd really love to spend New Year's eve in New Orleans, that'd be a heckuva good time. :beer2:

Sorry, but, I do not wish to jinx it. ONE at a time....Have Faith in the TIGERS ! ! ! :au:

our season has been a success already. The rest of the year will be icing on the cake

thats a pretty bad attitude

9 wins is a success for you?

this is a national championship caliber team, anything less then a BCS birth should be dissapointing

i think WHEN you ask this question matters a lot...at the beginning of the season, they all would've looked good...yet, from RIGHT NOW,

i picked 11-2, with well-played, but tough losses to georgia and a bowl opponent, provided it's a respectable bowl opponent.

this puts us beating bama (a must) and tennessee in the SECCG.

naturally, i'd be happier w/ 13-0, but i can live w/ this scenario if i were forced to do so.

ct

I am an Auburn fan. I didn't go to school at Auburn, but my friends did and my cousins did. I was an Auburn fan before any of that. My aunt married a man named Jordan. When I was 5, I rooted for Auburn 1st, because of that. I am 50 now, and two of my cousins have played QB over the years and Istill have a dream of at least taking a course or two from this grand University.

The minimum for a great season this season, has already taken place. We are the West champions. So, we are are there and going for the MAX of a great season.

Isa

Wow, wish I could remember what I put at the beggining of the season now for what would make me happy. I say 13-0 with no NC up there because if we win out that's all we can ask for. Not our fault if we don't go to the title game.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived