Last home game for seniors

AU4Ever

We've seen how special this group of seniors are, not only this year, but for the past four years. The way the team has come together for one common goal. CW and RB not going pro to play one more year. A defense with no apparent stars coming together to become one of the best in the nation.

I've seen quotes from many of the seniors, most notably, CW, about how emotional it's going to be running onto the field for the last time, playing in front of the great AU crowd for the last time, etc.

I realize that emotions can only carry a team so far, and after the game starts, talent takes over. But I feel this game is going to be one to remember. Remember how Cadillac came out against UA last year. His first run was a thing of beauty. It was his first UA game where he was 100% and he showed it. There's the emotion of Brown playing against his home state, Campbell leading the offense at JH for the last time. These seniors have something to play for and will lay it all on the line for their last home crowd.

I have no other point in this post but to convey how special this team and especially the seniors have become to me. Win or lose, they will have a special place in my heart and my memory forever.

Kick 'em in the butt, BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the adversity these seniors have endured...this has to be one of the most tightly bonded and truly GREAT seniors classes we've had in quite some time...

These guys have come out and played their hearts out for 4 years. They've gone through a lot, too much to mention in 1 post...lets all show them the loudest support they have ever heard this Saturday and make it a day that we will all remember this week. Beat UGAy!

Read my sig.

Carnell

Ronnie

Jason Campbell

Carlos Rogers

Junior Rosegreen

PLUS many many more.

I can't think of a more lethal combination to come into this game with a point to prove.

War DAMN Eagle!!

There is no doubt in my mind that these seniors will lead Auburn to victory Saturday. Plus the underclassmen want to win for them. We are going to get Georgia. :au:

Wait a minute - doesn't playing in Tuscaloosa count as a home game, you know, since we own them at that stadium and all... :big: ?

NOTE to football gods - JUST KIDDING!!! :hail:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn, Jenny, I forgot about JH-West.  All that sentimental sobbing over my keyboard was for nothing.

:poke:   :ua:

119822[/snapback]

No you were absolutely right - I should have been more respectful of the wonderful wonderful season this group of guys has given us. See - now I am sobbing all over MY keyboard! :bawling:

I just hope one or more of these Tiger boys winds up in Houston! I am having a VERY VERY hard time cheering for Jabar Gaffney and Domanick Davis!! (But I am still managing somehow... GO TEXANS!)

Archived