2013 4* CB Jermaine Kelly (Washington signee)

leglessdan

Sounds good to me, Gus is looking to beef the secondary up with some talent it seems.

I am a fan favorite of taller DB's to compete with the taller WR's. At 6'2 if he has the

hips and speed to play CB then thats a stud that I would love to see in O&B! Go get him Gus!

i like him at CB. Around the 4:30 mark he intercepts a pass on a slant route while he is guarding the WR in man to man! That takes some quick recognition and reaction time.

Good looking prospect, but I cannot think of one time we pulled a kid from California.

We got Westerman from Arizona and Alex Kozan from Colorado. I'd say if we want them bad enough we can get them from anywhere.

Good looking prospect, but I cannot think of one time we pulled a kid from California.

We got Westerman from Arizona and Alex Kozan from Colorado. I'd say if we want them bad enough we can get them from anywhere.

I don't buy that, if wanting them bad had anything to do with it we would have gotten Lattimore, and a lot of others

I can't remember the last time we signed a guy out of Cali that panned out. The only two I can remember in recent memory were Bonomolo and Gayden (note: both were JUCO guys... no idea where they went to high school).

I don't buy that, if wanting them bad had anything to do with it we would have gotten Lattimore, and a lot of others

I didn't say we get everyone we want, but really did Westerman just randomly decommitt from Texas and choose to go all the way from the Southwest to the Southeast?

I am a fan favorite of taller DB's to compete with the taller WR's. At 6'2 if he has the

hips and speed to play CB then thats a stud that I would love to see in O&B! Go get him Gus!

You & me both. The 5'-10" guys covering the 6'-4" WRs on the fade route can only do so much.

I can't remember the last time we signed a guy out of Cali that panned out. The only two I can remember in recent memory were Bonomolo and Gayden (note: both were JUCO guys... no idea where they went to high school).

Louisiana and Minnesota, respectively.

I didn't say we get everyone we want, but really did Westerman just randomly decommitt from Texas and choose to go all the way from the Southwest to the Southeast?

It didn't hurt any that his grandparents live on Lake Martin.

I am pretty sure he is from Colorado, but he was committed to Iowa, but never sent in his LOI to them.

Kozan and Calahan both came from Colorado.

From opposite sides of Denver, I believe.

Looked at the video twice. Couldn't think of what he was best at. He was as good on Spec Teams, O and D. I would think his size speed and awareness to ball location would make him better defending against receivers. I'd go for him ASAP.

Archived