Kliff Kingsbury

TIGGR82

Kliff will turn out to be a great play caller (a younger more responsible Petrino, so far) and I think this is going to hurt aTm.

I don't, they still have Kevin sumlin and he is the offensive mind on that staff.

Kliff will turn out to be a great play caller (a younger more responsible Petrino, so far) and I think this is going to hurt aTm.

I don't, they still have Kevin sumlin and he is the offensive mind on that staff.

They also have Heisman winner -----> Johnny Freakin Football who will only be a sophmore

They also have Heisman winner -----> Johnny Freakin Football who will only be a sophmore

I'm not saying aTm will have a losing record but they're not winning 10 next year. IMHO

I'm not saying aTm will have a losing record but they're not winning 10 next year. IMHO

why? Only losing one olineman.

I am pretty sure they are losing basically their whole defense. And they are losing more on offense than one lineman if I remember correctly. I may be thinking of another team I was looking at but I'm pretty sure it was A&M. I think they are losing most all of their WR's too.

I am pretty sure they are losing basically their whole defense. And they are losing more on offense than one lineman if I remember correctly. I may be thinking of another team I was looking at but I'm pretty sure it was A&M. I think they are losing most all of their WR's too.

Doesn't really matter, they are losing their center and swope. The offense is what wins games at aTm. CKS will keeps the program rolling just like he did at UH...

Doesn't really matter, they are losing their center and swope. The offense is what wins games at aTm. CKS will keeps the program rolling just like he did at UH...

They are losing far too much to have another year like they did this year. I hope they do because I like A&M personally, I just don't see it with the losses to their starters.

I know you can't judge a coach by a single game, but I still remember that stinkin' pile that UH layed against USM(?) in the CUSA championship game last year. Everybody will be prepared for TA&M in 2013....they'll be 8-5.

I know you can't judge a coach by a single game, but I still remember that stinkin' pile that UH layed against USM(?) in the CUSA championship game last year. Everybody will be prepared for TA&M in 2013....they'll be 8-5.

Maybe

Archived