Tide commit gets into fight

msg6367

Saban doesn't seem to make much use of the APB/Speed back types anyway. I suspect Jones and Kamara would be kick returners and moved to DB anyway, with Henry and Tenpenny in the fold....

Back in the day, we had a hot-shot prospect in to visit Auburn and David Langner hit him, knocked him out and broke his jaw. The guy signed somewhere else but I never heard of him again, so he didn't make it big. Langner weighed 170 soaking wet, the prospect was listed at 220. For whatever that means.

Saban doesn't seem to make much use of the APB/Speed back types anyway. I suspect Jones and Kamara would be kick returners and moved to DB anyway, with Henry and Tenpenny in the fold....

Cant see that happening. Tyren is a special type of player, and views himself as a RB. Of course anything is possible but I could see him leaving before he made that transition. He is in love with Bama and Saban's view of progression as a player and student. Before you ask, I have known the kid since he was nine and coached with his Dad.

Archived