Most butt-hurt fanbase post signing day?

freemanjiro

Don't get how UGA could be butt-hurt. I know they missed out on some, but finishing in the top 10 is quite impressive.

They had like 5 5* in their state and didn't get any.

Don't get how UGA could be butt-hurt. I know they missed out on some, but finishing in the top 10 is quite impressive.

not with 32 signees.

Getting Mackensie had to take away some of Clemson's sting.

MSU fans have to be hurting. Ole Miss is crushing them today. Ole Miss is having a great day by anyone's standards.

Yes they are I'll have to call my unckles and cousins this evening to see how happy they are. Most are Ole Miss fans and should be on top of the world. if I had to pick a big winner for the day I would have to pic Ole Miss. They are batting 1000 with their pickups. But I will say we aren't far behind them.

. I won't bother calling my Dad's family and my brother, all bammers, all think their better than everyone else, all will come crashing down in a year or 2. maybe even this year with the CGM at the Helm in Auburn. I'm so damn excited for the season to start. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng summer.

not 1000. We flipped Elijah Daniel and the RB. And MSU locked up Chris Jones.

I wouldn't worry too much about what UGa fans think...they've almost own AU this century. He's won 74% of his games and one losing season in 11 years.

And, perhaps UGa fans can recall what happened at Neb,UT, Ole Miss and a few others who decided they needed to dump successful coaches in hopes that they could hire someone better... despite not even knowing who that "someone" was going to be.

And lastly, they might be smart enough not to let what Nick Saban does drive their own athletic program.

JMO :dunno:

They would if they shared the state with Saban/spuat instead of GT. They would be stupid not too. You have to be competitive with your in-state rival. If you are not you become GT.

One thing you actually are correct about is that uga has owned us which is yet another reason (among many) why Chizik and his staff were fired. Gus has to change that.

wde

UGa doesn't own us. They may own you. If so, take a pill.

Getting Mackensie had to take away some of Clemson's sting.

MSU fans have to be hurting. Ole Miss is crushing them today. Ole Miss is having a great day by anyone's standards.

Yes they are I'll have to call my unckles and cousins this evening to see how happy they are. Most are Ole Miss fans and should be on top of the world. if I had to pick a big winner for the day I would have to pic Ole Miss. They are batting 1000 with their pickups. But I will say we aren't far behind them.

. I won't bother calling my Dad's family and my brother, all bammers, all think their better than everyone else, all will come crashing down in a year or 2. maybe even this year with the CGM at the Helm in Auburn. I'm so damn excited for the season to start. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng summer.

not 1000. We flipped Elijah Daniel and the RB. And MSU locked up Chris Jones.

I wouldn't worry too much about what UGa fans think...they've almost own AU this century. He's won 74% of his games and one losing season in 11 years.

And, perhaps UGa fans can recall what happened at Neb,UT, Ole Miss and a few others who decided they needed to dump successful coaches in hopes that they could hire someone better... despite not even knowing who that "someone" was going to be.

And lastly, they might be smart enough not to let what Nick Saban does drive their own athletic program.

JMO :dunno:

They would if they shared the state with Saban/spuat instead of GT. They would be stupid not too. You have to be competitive with your in-state rival. If you are not you become GT.

One thing you actually are correct about is that uga has owned us which is yet another reason (among many) why Chizik and his staff were fired. Gus has to change that.

wde

UGa doesn't own us. They may own you. If so, take a pill.

Chill out.

In the last freaking decade our record against our permanent conference rivals are as follows:

Arky 5-5

Bama 6-4

Georgia 3-7

LSU 3-7

Some ownage is going on with results like that over the last 10 seasons. And IMO, too damn many folks are more concerned and worried about what UAT/Saban is doing and don't seem to give a rats ass that UAT is the only team in that bunch that WE have a winning record against in the last decade.

Lord I hope and pray that our current coaching staff has better wisdom and vision to see the BIG picture and not have freakin tunnel vision by focusing too much on uat. To get this team out of the cellar and back to the top we've got to beat the Vandy's-Mississippi's first - - - then Arky - - then UGA - - and then on to the LSU/UAT teams.

I'm gonna go with the other UT...Texas. If you go to their rivals site and read their musings you'll need to take a shower.

Archived