Most butt-hurt fanbase post signing day?

freemanjiro

Clemson fans are SOOOOO BUTT HURT right now...they think we paid all the players we have snagged from them so far lol

Clemson fans are SOOOOO BUTT HURT right now...they think we paid all the players we have snagged from them so far lol

too bad they can't get out of that ACC-BigEast :nopityA:

If we get Mackensie...

dear lord

If we get Mackensie...

dear lord

No doubt

Clemson got Mackensie, so I am gonna have to say UT with a slight lead over UGA. UT has to feel freaking terrible.

Getting Mackensie had to take away some of Clemson's sting.

MSU fans have to be hurting. Ole Miss is crushing them today. Ole Miss is having a great day by anyone's standards.

If their fans werent such bandwaggon fans I would say USC(W) but since they only care when their team is winning, I will say Clemson seems to be the mot wound tight right now. But by the end of the day Vol fans could be all assed up.

Getting Mackensie had to take away some of Clemson's sting.

MSU fans have to be hurting. Ole Miss is crushing them today. Ole Miss is having a great day by anyone's standards.

Yes they are I'll have to call my unckles and cousins this evening to see how happy they are. Most are Ole Miss fans and should be on top of the world. if I had to pick a big winner for the day I would have to pic Ole Miss. They are batting 1000 with their pickups. But I will say we aren't far behind them.

. I won't bother calling my Dad's family and my brother, all bammers, all think their better than everyone else, all will come crashing down in a year or 2. maybe even this year with the CGM at the Helm in Auburn. I'm so damn excited for the season to start. It's going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng summer.

How does Mark Richt sleep at night thinking about all of the ELITE talent that leaves his state every year... Can you imagine playing a Georgia defense with Nkemdieche, Adams, Lawson, Foster, T. Johnson, Vonn Bell, T. Matthews. They should be absolutely loaded every year.

How does Mark Richt sleep at night thinking about all of the ELITE talent that leaves his state every year... Can you imagine playing a Georgia defense with Nkemdieche, Adams, Lawson, Foster, T. Johnson, Vonn Bell, T. Matthews. They should be absolutely loaded every year.

You'd think the UGA fanbase would demand more from Richt at some point. He's been there +10 yrs and they still haven't made it to the BCSNC game, and that's with FL, UT, and AU (their main rivals) running through a few coaching changes over those years too.

UGA will have to feel a bad losing season for Richt to go. This type of season would have to consist of losing to FL, GT, and AU.

UGA will have to feel a bad losing season for Richt to go. This type of season would have to consist of losing to FL, GT, and AU.

That season won't happen. GT doesn't have the talent necessary.

I wouldn't worry too much about what UGa fans think...they've almost own AU this century. He's won 74% of his games and one losing season in 11 years.

And, perhaps UGa fans can recall what happened at Neb,UT, Ole Miss and a few others who decided they needed to dump successful coaches in hopes that they could hire someone better... despite not even knowing who that "someone" was going to be.

And lastly, they might be smart enough not to let what Nick Saban does drive their own athletic program.

JMO :dunno:

I wouldn't worry too much about what UGa fans think...they've almost own AU this century. He's won 74% of his games and one losing season in 11 years.

And, perhaps UGa fans can recall what happened at Neb,UT, Ole Miss and a few others who decided they needed to dump successful coaches in hopes that they could hire someone better... despite not even knowing who that "someone" was going to be.

And lastly, they might be smart enough not to let what Nick Saban does drive their own athletic program.

JMO :dunno:

They would if they shared the state with Saban/spuat instead of GT. They would be stupid not too. You have to be competitive with your in-state rival. If you are not you become GT.

One thing you actually are correct about is that uga has owned us which is yet another reason (among many) why Chizik and his staff were fired. Gus has to change that.

wde

I cannot figure out how Ole Miss did as well as they did. Probably a 1 year anomoly. Ole Miss??? I think not!!

Archived