Khari Harding

i am fired up about this guy. he is one of the most physical, hardest hitting safeties i have seen coming out of HS. he reminds me of therezie's hs film but even harder hitting. this guy is a prize and i am so fired up to see him lay the wood to opposing defenses. i mean, he just runs through people like they are some kind of paper doll.

super-pumped about this recruit.

the next junior rosegreen? i think harding hits harder.

war eagle!!!

All jokes aside, I am "SO PUMPED" about KH as well. I will be "SO FIRED UP" to watch him this year. He may end up being a difference maker in year one a la Carl Lawson. Who I am certain will be playing in passing situations very early.

All jokes aside, I am "SO PUMPED" about KH as well. I will be "SO FIRED UP" to watch him this year. He may end up being a difference maker in year one a la Carl Lawson. Who I am certain will be playing in passing situations very early.

But I have a questing for you...are you "SO PUMPED" and "SUPER FIRED UP" about Carl Lawson coming in this summer?

But I have a questing for you...are you "SO PUMPED" and "SUPER FIRED UP" about Carl Lawson coming in this summer?

Very much so!!! I have watched him play 6-7 times in the last two years, Let me be the first to say it "Carl Lawson is coming, and y'all ain't ready!" I can not wait to see him lined up against Cyrus Kiilamajarro(?). I saw a thread with someone's "assessment" of Mr. Lawson and they said he doesn't use his hands as well w/ his left hand down. HUH? I have not seen any two linemen that could stop him. He will live in opponents backfields.

Archived