Week 4 Early Games

Wareagletd

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If VaTech stops them here, they will win. Just play for the field goal.

Ummm. What was that?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, perhaps I was too optimistic. You'd think they'd be able to make a 32 yard field goal for the win. Still, they may win it, and I'll have been correct.

It amazes me that Calvin Johnson and Demaryious Thomas played for an triple option offense....good recruiting by PJ

Calvin Johnson was in the NFL before Paul Johnson got to Georgia Tech. Thomas maybe. Would've been Paul's first recruiting class at GT.

Was that Gailey coaching?

I've never seen two complete OTs and no points scored.

Loeffler Ball!

Keep the updates coming, guys. I'm on a plane from LA to ATL... hoping to make it back by kickoff. I have crappy GoGo wifi so can't get game video feeds. I'm counting on my AU Family peers to keep me up to date.

I've never seen two complete OTs and no points scored.

Loeffler Ball!

Keep the updates coming, guys. I'm on a plane from LA to ATL... hoping to make it back by kickoff. I have crappy GoGo wifi so can't get game video feeds. I'm counting on my AU Family peers to keep me up to date.

Pass interference in the endzone on Marshall. 1st and goal VaTech.

Oh wow!!! Terrible no call on VT defender. Holding AND pass Interference on the same play with no call. Happened to be the same back judge who just called a phantom pass interference against Marshall. Boooo!!!

VT wins.

Driskell just threw an interception. Tennessee ran it back for a TD. I believe it was around 64-68 yards. Driskell got hurt on the play and has left the game and was taken to the locker room on crutches. 7-0 Tennessee

Archived