Iron Bowl Reaction at Mamma Goldberg's

rebdawg

I can't believe he didn't get his ass kicked.

Why? We are proud of our reputation for treating visiting fans with hospitality in and around the stadium, should it be any different in Momma G's? It's not like he was in Tucker's bar.

Because he was acting a fool earlier. Hospitality is one thing. Douchbagerry is another.

I can add to this a bit.

He was extremely obnoxious the whole time running around with a foam finger yelling RT every time they scored. Tremel (one of the managers) told me when they lost, he just slinked out of there without saying anything.

Yes, it is me. I'm the guy who was yelling it was good before it went in and slid out the door very quietly.. This video is priceless!

If this is legit, props to you.

Yes, it is me. I'm the guy who was yelling it was good before it went in and slid out the door very quietly.. This video is priceless!

Nice outfit. Most people can't pull of earth-tones like that.

I applaud you for not raising hell about davis' foot on the line, the 27 blocks in the back committed on the play, or how we cheated in general by not losing. the bammers I know didn't just quietly fade away like that, not even waiting to see the replay. you might be ok.

Archived