Anyone watching tater tot

Boss

Saw tater tot on pregame show. He's doing game...he looks like somebody stuck an airhose up his butt and blew him up real fat. I havn't seen him in a while and he really looks funny. Plus he's very boring...he doesn't add much to the telecast.

Also, it looks as though he's dyed his hair black, which makes him look even funnier.

Anyone else notice this? (it's not halftime yet...you still have time to see for yourself).

i mute the sound when his little fat ass pops up on the screen......i don't know about ya'll, but i'm embarrassed everytime he pops his silly butt up on tv......people know this little dwebe coached at AU......makes me want to put a sack over my head

Naw....it'd be a big sack over his head (cuz he's got the bighead) but a little one over the rest of his bod.

I totally agree with Tombigbee...I'm embarrassed this little peckerhead coached at AU.

I listened too. It sounded like the other announcers were sick of listening to his endless crackle. They loved to correct his stupid comments. he's a minature Beano Cook. Glad this is the only game I had to hear Tater Tot this year.

Archived