Pre-season baseball poll..top 40

AU64

Auburn in the category of others receiving votes.....at least they know we will field a team this year. I bet coach G will sneak up on a number of folks before the season is done. Looks like ACC and PAC 12 are dominating the poll.

http://baseballnews.com/polls/ncaa-division-i/collegiate-baseball-2014-pre-season-div-i-poll/

I wonder if that's random order or in order of who got the teams that got the most votes in the category of others receiving votes... In that case we could say we start te season at 43rd in the nation

JMO but since it's not alpha...gotta think it's in order of votes. So #43....coulda been worse....and basically meaningless anyway.

I absolutely LOVE football. Probably way too much. However, I'd have to say college baseball is right ahead of NFL football for me. So it looks like this:

NCAAF

NCAA baseball

NFL

rugby/MLB

Also, I'm excited about what we have returning this year. There is some experience to fall back on, yet some new guys that can make a difference. Our outfield should be one of the faster ones in the SEC. Add in coach Golloway and I truly believe we could push for top 2 in the West. I know that sounds crazy, but it also sounded crazy with our 2010 baseball team.

I absolutely LOVE football. Probably way too much. However, I'd have to say college baseball is right ahead of NFL football for me. So it looks like this:

NCAAF

NCAA baseball

NFL

rugby/MLB

Also, I'm excited about what we have returning this year. There is some experience to fall back on, yet some new guys that can make a difference. Our outfield should be one of the faster ones in the SEC. Add in coach Golloway and I truly believe we could push for top 2 in the West. I know that sounds crazy, but it also sounded crazy with our 2010 baseball team.

I don't think it sounds crazy at all; this team's goal is Omaha, CSG has made that known; now, it's getting these guys to play like champions, rather than a bubble team hoping to get in the NCAA Tournament

NCAAF

NCAA baseball

NFL

rugby/MLB

Well, college baseball is light years ahead of the NFL for me. I hate the nfl. Boring football and their stupid rules are ruining the college game as they filter down.

I'm really excited about Sonny Golloway being at Auburn. I love his passion, his energy and his focus on getting this team to Omaha. I have a feeling our baseball (and softball ) programs are about to really build a championship tradition.

• 3 weeks later...

Golloway is a winner. Coach Paw could recruit, but not coach. Golloway is both. I am really excited to see where he takes Auburn baseball. The team has lots of talent, just needs the coaching. (hmm... where have we heard that before?)

Archived