Good Luck from an LSU fan

TigerFan90

Just an LSU fan checking in with you guys. I wanted to wish you guys the best of luck. I hope you guys finish running the table, and I really hope that you don't get the screw job from you know who. If you end up 12-0, then AU clearly deserves the Orange. We went through this last year and then got in, even though the media didn't want us in. :thumbsdown: This year, you guys appear to be in for the same treatment, but the media possibly won't give you the break you need to get into the Orange. If that happens, I'll be seriously p*ssed. You guys have my unyielding support. If I had to pick 2 of 3 for the Orange between AU, UO and USC, I'd go AU and UO all the way, although I'd like to see an SEC school finally kick the teeth in of the Condoms. The Pac-10 was just about as weak this year as it was last. No way you guys should get overlooked.

Congrats on a great season for you guys so far. I hope you beat UT in the SECCG, and I support your belief that you belong in the NCG if you win the SECCG.

Like brothers, we can do our bickering next year on the field. ;) How about my Tigers? 9-2 isn't too bad considering the HUGE trouble we had at the QB position this year. And we really could have gone 10-1 if not for your guys' last second win. All kidding aside, LSU clearly got stronger towards the end of the season. Our D really returned to NC form. All things considered, I am satisfied with our year. So cheers and enjoy the rest of the season. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Geaux :lsu:

Indeed, you guys have had "issues" at the QB position, Happy for you season as well ;)

Now go kick some butt in your bowl game!!!!

TigerFan, I want to see LSU play Texas in the Capitol One Bowl on Jan 1. The Texas running game has not seen a Defense like the one LSU will bring -- AU knows this better than anyone---

Maybe then we can put a lid on this SEC being down crap. I would like to see the best three in SEC play the best three in the Big 12. I think we would be favored in 2 out of 3.

AU, LSU, UGA Vs OU, UT, and whoelse? (Texas A&M)

Thanks guys. I relish the opportunity to kick Texas in the teeth in their other yard. But right now, it looks like LSU will go to the Capitol One Bowl. Of course, that could change. There'd be nothing better than to beat UT in Dallas after they complain about being "left out" of the BCS yet again. Mack Brown. Hahahaha, bring it on, baby!

Archived