Oct 1,2005 A date with Darth Visor

MrMoJo

spurrier is good for college football and especially for the sec.....remember, he helped to get the bammerboobs into the humiliating,inexcusable trouble with the ncaa.....we will get him early before he gets his system in place and having to use holtzs' players...i had much rather have him there as back at lizard alley....those fools at florida in the administration have to be dumber than the ones at AU......that would make them dumber than dirt.....can you believe the dumbasses asked him to present a resume'?....florida is headed back towards being an occasional homecoming opponent.....AU used to play them for homecoming.....anyone old enough to remember that?

I think that the SEC East is gonna be stacked again. UF will always get good players because Florida is a great recruiting state. As long as Rhict is at UGA they will do well also. UT is going to be very good in the coming years, they have a lot of good young players. And now with Spurrier at SC, it is only a matter of time before they get some great talent. I'm just glad we wont have to play all of them every year.

I want to give a big shout out to my brother in law for scheduling his wedding on this day. Doesn't matter though, if I only make it to one quarter of the game, I'm going. South Carolina is the only SEC team I have never seen AU play.

Archived