Auburn Ticket Allotment

ALTiger

Was there ever any doubt?

never is for premium games for us...SECCG and top tier bowl games are ALWAYS sold out without even a thought of having to go to the public

Something on this subject.. Today they had the 4th ROUND drawing for student tickets.. Why are they still doing this? If they don't do something immediately, what will come of the tickets that aren't sold to students?

Something on this subject.. Today they had the 4th ROUND drawing for student tickets.. Why are they still doing this? If they don't do something immediately, what will come of the tickets that aren't sold to students?

I'm sure they'll be able to find some season ticket holders who would be more than happy to take them.

I'm sure they'll be able to find some season ticket holders who would be more than happy to take them.

I think the point is that time's a-wastin'. Right now it's about too late to make travel plans unless one intends to jump in the old clunker and drive straight through.

I got an email at 1EST yesterday for the 4th student drawing, I had until 1CST to purchase. Sorry Auburn, but you REALLY screwed the student ticket process up.

Archived