Tracy Rocker to be UGA's defensive line coach

Sid

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocker might be biding his time until Garner retires.

They were both SR's on our '88 team.

I think he goes back to the NFL to get the pension plan. That was kind of a rumor along with hating recruiting. We'll see I guess but in the mean time it was a great hire by thUGA.

Love Coach Rocker, especially for what he's done to make AU a better place. Glad he found a new job so quickly, wish it had been elsewhere, BUT, he will help maintain the high bar of competition that will make AU better, especially when we whip them.

WDE !!!

Glad we got Monty and Lawson out of GA before UGA hired Rocker! We'll still do fine recruiting GA, but elite D-linemen are going to be a little harder to pull out of GA now that Rocker is in Athens. Congrats, Coach Rock!

I am not going to get into a conversation as to whether I like Garner or Rocker better. They are both great coaches and Auburn men. I am happy for Rocker in getting the Georgia job and I am happy that Garner is here. If it was turned around the other way my opinion would be the same. Both are great coaches and great men.

I wish the best to Rocker until we play them then I hope our O-line dominates his D-Line as we crush his team.

Archived