Baseball vs. Texas A&M - Game 3

aggies bunt, pitcher fields it, throws to first for the out....snap throw across to third and they get the runner off to far. Aggies do get another run on the bunt, lead Auburn 4-0 now going to bottom 6th.

Haecker leads off the inning with a single to left. hopefully we can build something here and get some runs.

Ebert drives one to the deepest part of the park in left center and their left fielder runs it down and makes a great catch. 1 out. Glevenyak singles to right. runners 1st and 2nd 1 out. keegan thompson up to bat.

Aggies look to be in control of this one. They plate two more runs. 6-0 Aggies going to bottom 7th.

Sorry got pulled away from computer. Auburn falls to Texas A&M in game 3 9-0. Auburn does take 2 of 3 in the series.

As much as I like the way we looked in the wins, Ill have to admit a 9-0 loss is concerning. Didn't get to see the game and hope the score doesn't reflect the effort - or maybe I do. Anywho - I usually pump sunshine so Ill end on the note of ill take 2 of 3 in every series! WDE

As much as I like the way we looked in the wins, Ill have to admit a 9-0 loss is concerning. Didn't get to see the game and hope the score doesn't reflect the effort - or maybe I do. Anywho - I usually pump sunshine so Ill end on the note of ill take 2 of 3 in every series! WDE

Auburn did not have Damek Tomscha, Anfernee Grier, or Blake Austin in the lineup for almost the entire third game. Although 3 people are not a team, they are some of our more reliable hitters and defensive players usually, so that could have something to do with it. No excuses for a 9-0 loss, but A&Ms pitcher was almost flawless today just like Ortman and Thompson were for us in the first two games. Concerning? Yes, but probably not indicative of a whole lot other than the guys just didnt have it that last game. While you do hope that gets fixed, the goal was to win the series this weekend, so job well done. Good start to SEC play; lets win these midweekers then head to Knoxville to see how prepared this team really is for big time competition

War Eagle! Tough loss, less 3 of our starters, no worries. One loss in the last seven games. Ha. This will pass and we will be better for it. We holler the sky is falling too much. TAM is no slouch, the guys did good taking a ranked team 2 out of 3 games. War Eagle!

Anybody got anything on Tomscha's injury?

That loss is simply an indication of where this team is mentally. It is nearly impossible to get a series sweep in the SEC, especially the way the this one was rearranged schedule wise.

That loss is simply an indication of where this team is mentally. It is nearly impossible to get a series sweep in the SEC, especially the way the this one was rearranged schedule wise.

I don't see how scheduling had anything to do with not getting the sweep. A&M had to play the same schedule as we did and both coaches agreed to it. What are you seeing that I'm not?.

I don't see how scheduling had anything to do with not getting the sweep. A&M had to play the same schedule as we did and both coaches agreed to it. What are you seeing that I'm not?.

Not the schedule. The mental part of having won two after the first game on Saturday with the quick turnaround to play game three. It's incredibly easy to have a letdown if you're not used to going for the jugular. Subconsciously they were probably believing they had done all they needed to do at around 3:00 on Saturday. Whereas A&M came out fighting to do all they could to keep from being swept. No disrespect, but this team does not have a killer instinct. It's going to have to be learned.

Archived