ESPN Gameday Crew

lcau

This may have been already discussed but the only thing that has p*ss*d me off this weekend is what Chris Fowler said after the game. He said that the USC-UCLA game wasn't as close as it appeared. Are you kidding me? UCLA had the ball at the end of the game down BY 5. UCLA was 6-4 and USC only won by 5. Please. Auburn was playing a top 15 BCS team not some 6-4 nobody. Oh...I forgot that was a rivalry game and they don't count because USC-UCLA is so heated. Give me a break.

And then Corso after pumping up Auburn all year, just changes his mind after the game AFTER he already knows Auburn isn't going to the OB. That way he doesn't look like he's wrong...or he can say that the BCS was correct. Don't even get me started about Herb. I mean if "the Ohio State" was where Auburn was, I think his tune would be different.

the thing that made me mad about the UCLA USC game is that UCLA has a chance to tie it. I think it was reggie bush, he fumbled and it would have been run back for a UCLA TD and it was negated because one of the refs came in and stopped the play for no apparent reason.

come on...we are gettin screwed...we have a right to bitch about it. all three teams deserve to play. We are undefeated. Last season the Champs both had one loss. This isn't fair, and something needs to change. I am happy that we won the SEC championship, but I just hope our team can get up for the game vs. Va Tech. Its gonna be hard, but I'm sure CTT will have em ready.

Archived