Y'all got screwed

geauxfish

As much as I hate to say it, y'all should be playing for the MNC. All weekend my friends kept ragging me about LSU not being in the SECCG. As much as I wanted to be there, the best team in the SEC and one of the best in the nation won it. Good luck with VT. :lsu:

Thanks geauxfish, and while you are at it, tell your friends in Texas thanks for having such a pitiful Conference Championship game, and an overall pitiful conference.

To quote a great man from Virginia, BigDave (VT), "they could replace the Big 12 North with the Sun Belt Conference and nobody would know the difference.?" :big:

I think its safe to say that most people know that the BCS is a joke. The fact that Pitt is going to a big time bowl while other worthy teams have to sit out is laughable. The worst part is that ESPN/ABC refuse to admit that its a flawed system. Brett Musburger (sp?) even stated in the USuCk/UCLA game that "what most people don't realize is that Pitt is an improving team." Well if you make to December and you're not an improving team there is a good chance your coach is on the hot seat.

Thanks geauxfish, and while you are at it, tell your friends in Texas thanks for having such a pitiful Conference Championship game, and an overall pitiful conference. 

To quote a great man from Virginia, BigDave (VT), "they could replace the Big 12 North with the Sun Belt Conference and nobody would know the difference.?"  :big:

129603[/snapback]

Archived