Texas Tech vs. Okie State

AUbritt

Tech WRs dropped at least 4 passes in the 1st half. I thought we were the only ones with that problem.

It's Nick's fault, obviously. LOL.

Trouble for Tech is they don't have Mr. Comeback as their QB. Nick would win this game.

Tech WRs dropped at least 4 passes in the 1st half. I thought we were the only ones with that problem.

Auburn passed 18 times in the first half vs Kansas State, Tech passed 44 times in the first half of this game. That's hard to compare drop passes with the limited sampling size of Auburn and the huge size of Tech

Auburn passed 18 times in the first half vs Kansas State, Tech passed 44 times in the first half of this game. That's hard to compare drop passes with the limited sampling size of Auburn and the huge size of Tech

Oh, so you're one of THOSE. I expect you probably try to inject facts into political discussions, too. :poke:

Oh, so you're one of THOSE. I expect you probably try to inject facts into political discussions, too. :poke:

Wat

It took 3 block in the back on that last return to finally get one called. Amazing these Big12 refs may have finally learned how to make that call - though i did not help us last week.

Actually, they've called a bunch of penalties on returns tonight. Tech had a kickoff return for TD called back earlier.

That was a hold, still a penalty but not the block in the backs we saw against KSt until the next return. But sure makes you wonder with all the flags being thrown in this game, how come there were not any against the Big12 in our game. I don't expect a Bill Snyder team to have as many penalties as TTech has had but I also don't think they have none in such a close/tight game.

It took 3 block in the back on that last return to finally get one called. Amazing these Big12 refs may have finally learned how to make that call - though i did not help us last week.

Actually, they've called a bunch of penalties on returns tonight. Tech had a kickoff return for TD called back earlier.

That was a hold, still a penalty but not the block in the backs we saw against KSt until the next return. But sure makes you wonder with all the flags being thrown in this game, how come there were not any against the Big12 in our game. I don't expect a Bill Snyder team to have as many penalties as TTech has had but I also don't think they have none in such a close/tight game.

this is inside the conference. They can have penalties. If it was outside the conference no way.

this is inside the conference. They can have penalties. If it was outside the conference no way.

This^^

Archived