Tennessee will be glad to see JC gone

StatTiger

Campbell's career QB Rating against SEC teams...

182.73- Tennessee

177.89- Vanderbilt

173.03- Arkansas

160.03- Alabama

136.76- MSU

133.39- Ole Miss

127.67- LSU

114.63- Georgia

Over the past two years, UT's pass defense has held everyone else to a pass rating of 110.8, while Jason compiled a rating of 182.7 in 3 games.

:au::football::cheer:

Whats funny is that most of the tenny folks, coaches and players included, didn't give jason his props until after the seccg. They thought he was just lucky against them! :lol:

correct me if i'm wrong, but isnt jason the only auburn qb to beat tennessee 3 times?

131367[/snapback]

You're correct and he's the only QB to beat Bama 3 times in a row.

Look out for Cox. He was the most accurate QB in the history of his High School. 70% completion

Looking forward to seeing what Borges can do with him. ;)

Campbell is the man. He proved a ton of people wrong. I love it!!

A lot of good HS QBs have not done well in college. I saw Cox in the Arkansas game and was disapointed. One pass, one interception. He has a lot to learn to go with a lot of potential. Kinda like some other QBs who had not played much. He may not win many games but thats okay if he can keep from losing games his first year. Some strong RS competition awaits Mr. Cox though. It will not be handed to him in the spring.

I was very happy to see JC stick it to his critics (myself included) this year. I hate to see him go, but I wish him the best of luck.

BTW-at least Cox has all spring to make his mistakes against our D. Maybe that will give him a better feel for the game.

any ideer peyton manning's stats in hiz last 3 games versus Auburn?

he may have a had i better rating than Jason but i would bet Campbell inflicted more damage ....total yards, tds, etc...

Archived