Hey Bama Fans...

CarolinaTiger

I think it'd be pretty enjyable for any fan. It really puts some things into perspective and you think "wow...that's crazy...but I'd do the same dang thing!"

There are a few pages on amazon.com I think.

I think it'd be pretty enjyable for any fan. It really puts some things into perspective and you think "wow...that's crazy...but I'd do the same dang thing!"

134241[/snapback]

shouldnt you be posting on an oklahoma board or something

sometimes the best thing to do...is just laugh at people. Especially when they dont know any better...like vatz.

134244[/snapback]

Sorry guys...just a little bitter from the whole oklahoma campaign thing. :no:

134241[/snapback]

134242[/snapback]

I do post on SoonerFans.com on occasion. I also post on:

hardforums.com

ttforums.com

tidefans.com

howardforums.com

theplainsman.com

Here

etc.

Get over yourself. :roll:

134241[/snapback]

134242[/snapback]

I do post on SoonerFans.com on occasion. I also post on:

hardforums.com

ttforums.com

tidefans.com

howardforums.com

theplainsman.com

Here

etc.

Get over yourself. :roll:

134487[/snapback]

Well...actually...um, get overyourself. I said sorry, you want me to kiss your ass?? You guys sometimes forget you post on an auburn board. Anyone would be sour over the stupid oklahoma campaign you felt was neccessary. Dick

Well...actually...um, get overyourself.  I said sorry, you want me to kiss your ass??  You guys sometimes forget you post on an auburn board.  Anyone would be sour over the stupid oklahoma campaign you felt was neccessary.  Dick

134494[/snapback]

Campaign? Wow... a one post campaign on a small Bama forum. That's a whole lot to be scared of... :rolleyes:

I never have forgotten I'm posting on an AU board. I have yet to even attempt to start anything with anyone here, but that cannot be near said vice-versa. I haven't even complained about it, I could care less. And I still refuse to stoop to your level with childish name calling.

</Off Topic>

<On Topic>

I suggest going to your local bookstore and reading some of it there. It's the cheapest way! :)

streyeder,

I don't give a flip about the sooner crap. You do suck though. There was one thread here where you mentioned how much fun you were going to have at the toilet(er, I mean music city) bowl while knowing that AU fans would be disappointed in not making the OB. That officially makes you a petty little twit. You're probably an OK guy but statements like that earn you a permanant residence in MANY AU fans doghouse afa talking cfb goes.

If you keep telling yourself you are happy about going to the toilet bowl, especially since AU fans are unhappy about not getting the OB, maybe you will really believe it one day. How pathetic has alabama football become? Pretending to be happy about the MCB while taking jabs at AU folks because, even though the RULED THE S.E.C. , WENT UNDEFEATED, and ARE GOING TO THE SUGAR BOWL , they may not get a share of the mnc. That rumble you heard was da bahr rolling over in his grave about 100 times! :lol::lol:

streyeder,

I don't give a flip about the sooner crap. You do suck though. There was one thread here where you mentioned how much fun you were going to have at the toilet(er, I mean music city) bowl while knowing that AU fans would be disappointed in not making the OB. That officially makes you a petty little twit. You're probably an OK guy but statements like that earn you a permanant residence in MANY AU fans doghouse afa talking cfb goes.

If you keep telling yourself you are happy about going to the toilet bowl, especially since AU fans are unhappy about not getting the OB, maybe you will really believe it one day. How pathetic has alabama football become? Pretending to be happy about the MCB while taking jabs at AU folks because, even though the RULED THE S.E.C. , WENT UNDEFEATED, and ARE GOING TO THE SUGAR BOWL , they may not get a share of the mnc. That rumble you heard was da bahr rolling over in his grave about 100 times! :lol::lol:

134569[/snapback]

Maybe I should quote the rules in my signature, some of you tend to forget them around here.

3) No name-calling. Grow up and act like adults.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

Wow, you must have a short memory. What bowl was AU in last year?

As for agreeing with AU going to the Sugar, how else could I put it? I think OU and USC deserve the OB. Where does that put AU? In the SEC BCS tie-in, the Sugar. And yes, I'm happy UA is in a bowl game. What? Do you want me to be all ticked off because of the bowl we're in like a lot of AU fans? Well, too bad, I'm not. You'll just have to deal with it.

We were in the toilet bowl last year. Which we won going away. I hope you guys can handle the gophers. 7-5 0r 6-5 = trip to toilet bowl.

You know exactly what I was referring to. You had a laugh at AU's expense saying that you would enjoy your trip to the toilet bowl even more knowing that AU fans would be disappointed for not making the OB. That is why I called you a petty little twit which technically wasn't really name caliing but more of an accurate description of your behavior in this particular case.

FWIW, I really couldn't give a smaller hoot who you think deserves to be in the OB and feel free to start all the anti AU/pro ou stuff you want on other boards. Doesn't really bother me. I respect that you don't try to hide your feelings on this board. It does give me an uncontrollable urge to jab you once in a while though :lol: .

Good Luck in the Music City Bowl. I'll be pulling hard for you guys (I know that brings you much comfort :lol: ).

I do think its quite ironic that AU fans want to slam us for going to the MCB, when they went there last year. Again its one of those "its okay for us...but not for bama" type things.

And streyeder, dont worry about ole 88...he talks up his rough external shell...but inside he's really a softie :)

Don't make me prove myself BG! :angry::angry::lol:

AFA the making fun of the mcb, it's all about perspective. Last year we were there and ya'll were 3-8. AU gets the upper hand. This year we are in the SB so w/ respect to that the mcb is the toilet bowl. Next year if you go to a better bowl you get to needle us some. Do you weenies see how this works yet? ;)

Don't make me prove myself BG!  :angry:   :angry:   :lol:

AFA the making fun of the mcb, it's all about perspective. Last year we were there and ya'll were 3-8. AU gets the upper hand. This year we are in the SB so w/ respect to that the mcb is the toilet bowl. Next year if you go to a better bowl you get to needle us some. Do you weenies see how this works yet?  ;)

134743[/snapback]

Dogs bark....Cats meow...uaters whine and complain without comprehention.

:big:

Archived