Is it just me

Dlewis23

or does va thech sound like another bunch of losers :ua:

http://techsideline.com/message_board/foot.../3/1666669.html

Also, before the game I had the utmost respect for Coach Beamer's team but after the pitiful display of sportsmanship or a lack thereof, they are no better than their pathetic criminal ACC brothers, the canes and criminoles. How, after all of the obvious late hits and uneccesary roughness calls, was thier no penalties on any of them. Oh well water under a perfect bridge.

13-0 National Champs!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a reply to that post named," Screw auburn..we made them look good..."

Well your right, and you know what? So did the other 11 teams we played...THEY MADE US LOOK OOOOOH SO GOOD BABY!!!!! War damn eagle!!! :au::au:

What they were doing was trying to gouge our running backs and recievers in the eyes when they were in the pileups. They got Caddy bad one time. And all of that pushing a shoving after the plays was ridiculous. I can't believe there weren't more flags for it. Yes, the criminoles have taught them well. I always thought Frank Beamer had more class than that.

good point... need sleep sorry...though it did seem like we did play 2 different teams... but on another point, man clausen surprised me, he looked pretty good...

Archived