Sean White status

au701948

On local radio this morning they were discussing JJ and SW both transferring and acting as if they had read this somewhere. Has anyone seen an article or write up?

I would hate to see SW go and the radio talk is probably silly speculation, but if the quotes from RL in the JF3 article are true and heartfelt and rl is back next year (sigh) who the heck could blame any pocket passer for transferring?

Louis is a senior. He will not be back next year....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On local radio this morning they were discussing JJ and SW both transferring and acting as if they had read this somewhere. Has anyone seen an article or write up?

I would hate to see SW go and the radio talk is probably silly speculation, but if the quotes from RL in the JF3 article are true and heartfelt and rl is back next year (sigh) who the heck could blame any pocket passer for transferring?

I think you quoted the wrong post.

Ricardo Louis ~ Rhett Lashley

Ricardo Louis ~ Rhett Lashley

Baha. Should have spelled out lasley's name on that one I suppose.

Wouldn't surprise me about SW, JJ, and TQ as well. If coaches are honest with them about going in a different direction why would you want to stay around. I think many on this forum would be OK with that scenario if we would sign Evans as well.

Wouldn't surprise me about SW, JJ, and TQ as well. If coaches are honest with them about going in a different direction why would you want to stay around. I think many on this forum would be OK with that scenario if we would sign Evans as well.

JMO but I don't think you tell anyone you are going in a different direction until you have the players on hand to go in that different direction.

To make that decision now? Can't imagine any coach is that stupid.....especially based on a commit from a JUCO QB commit who has only modest experience. The early declaration that JJ was our QB was likely a factor in losing other QBs who figured they had not chance at AU.

Let the players win or lose the job in a competitive process.

Sean's health status: Unless he decides to disclose something, publicly, it's all speculation because no one else can say anything, legally.

Sean's team status: There is absolutely no reason for him to transfer. He's currently the #1 QB on the team and only not playing because he's injured. If he can get healthy, I would expect to see him start the bowl game.

Sean's health status: Unless he decides to disclose something, publicly, it's all speculation because no one else can say anything, legally.

Sean's team status: There is absolutely no reason for him to transfer. He's currently the #1 QB on the team and only not playing because he's injured. If he can get healthy, I would expect to see him start the bowl game.

i have seen some crazy speculation. crazy

Archived