Voting for Hillary ?

DoctorBarnaby

God Bless America ....................... Please .

The way he was asking the question tipped his agenda. The location also. I wouldnt be surprised if he was standing just outside a bar.

I've gotten to where I don't buy many of these people on the street interview things now. While I'm sure they find some idiots, society knows that if you answer these questions in a wrong, silly, or stupid manner you will get on TV. I mean like his one on Signing a Petition to Nuke Russia.... I'd sign it for fun and quote Paxton from Aliens. Or the one about if we had stricter gun laws would Jesus still be alive and not shot by Lee Harvey Oswald. How can you not play along and say dumb stuff when some guy asks you if you think we should Nuke the Al Queda base on the moon. I mean we all know that is where the Nazi's escaped to after WWII and that they control the moon. There is even picture of it:

Iron-sky-movie-nazi-moon-base.jpg

The deniers will spin it but this is very typical of the young women who support Hillary. They probably don't know how many states there are in the U.S.

Ya I'm a denier cause I don't buy into any of those on the street guys. Especially with people coming out and admitting they are dubbed, answers shown are given for other questions, they were coached, they played along etc. It is only cause it involves Hillary lol.

Nevermind that people that were at places like Coachella and SXSW that were there and interviewed for things like Kimmel have come out and said it was fake. Regardless of if they were shown or not. Lot of people in Austin will tell you that the questions they answered were about real bands playing SXSW.

The deniers will spin it but this is very typical of the young women who support Hillary. They probably don't know how many states there are in the U.S.

:-\

Archived