What a waste of Money...

DKW 86

Just saw where the GDP for 3rd Quarter rose 7.2% Fastest growth since 1988!

Residential Investment is up 20+%.

Stock market highest in 16+ months.

The economy is turning folks. It is about to hit high gear here. If it holds from now untill next Summer, Bush wins in a landslide. Bet the house on it.

The Dems said, we will even the score for 2000 Election in 2002 Midterms.

They lost their butt!

The Dems said they would hold the west and take back the White House. GOP Schwarzenegger is now Gov of California.

The Dems have the Gang of Nine running for the White House in 2004. We have a popular President, with no major scandals. The economy is about to take off. I predict a GOP rout in November Next year.

If the Dems really cared about people, they would take all that money they are about to waste on the presidential Season and help the poor and needy with it.

Do you run your household finances the way this administration does? If so, you'd better re-read the AU creed. If not, why don't you?

If the Dems really cared about people, they would take all that money they are about to waste on the presidential Season and help the poor and needy with it.

They only help the poor and needy with SOMEONE ELSES money! :o

I do handle my families finances very tightly.

For years the Dems held control of the HOR. We spent money like sailors on shore leave.

The Reps take over in 1994 and we go into the black shortly thereafter. I still remember Clinton in 1996 saying we could not balance the budget by 2003 at the earliest.... :rolleyes:

The HOR is the only body that raises taxes and spends money.

Now, due to 9-11 and the Clinton-Gore Recession we have had to borrow money to get the economy going again. Classical-Keynesian, JFK approved response.

The Dems want to raise taxes to keep the Federal Govt in the black at all costs now. But then again they always want to riase taxes whatever the question or reason, they always want to take the working man's money away and give tax breaks away to special interests.

Since when dd the Dems place the solvency of the Federal Govt over the people? I dont know what date it was that they rejected Roosevelt-Keynes and others and embraced the 'Federal Govt first' ideas of Hoovernomics.

Archived