Clemson vs Louisville

War Knight

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, selias said:

Improves our SOS

We aren't making the playoffs. To each their own I guess. Never could pull for Clemson or Dabo.

Another TD for Clemson, 28 - 10, Clemson.

And UL trading TDs for FGs, nor good.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

We aren't making the playoffs. To each their own I guess. Never could pull for Clemson or Dabo.

We aren't making the playoffs but it will come into consideration come bowl selection time

Dislike Clemson and Dabo but I do like the fact that they run their offense regardless of time on clock. The drive just now before the half was impressive. 

3 minutes ago, selias said:

We aren't making the playoffs but it will come into consideration come bowl selection time

Bowl games really?

3 minutes ago, selias said:

Do you want to go back to the Birmingham Bowl?

you do realize bowl games are set based on where you are in your conference, right? Unless, you are playing for New years days at large bids and even then it is set by how you do in your conference. 

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Gonna use up all my likes on DAG. 

Haha, I mean I am just saying here...The bowl games are already locked unless you are in the four-team playoffs. If you are a middle of the road SEC, you will get picked to play in the Birmingham bowl against a higher lever AAC opponent. SOS has nothing to do with it. I figured majority of fans knew this.

1 minute ago, Never2Yield said:

UL needs a TD on this drive. 

Touchdown Louisville. 28 - 16 Clemson. XPT was blocked.

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Hope Louisville makes the comeback

Would be nice ...

23 minutes ago, DAG said:

Haha, I mean I am just saying here...The bowl games are already locked unless you are in the four-team playoffs. If you are a middle of the road SEC, you will get picked to play in the Birmingham bowl against a higher lever AAC opponent. SOS has nothing to do with it. I figured majority of fans knew this.

We're not getting one of the premier bowls and need all the help we can get to get a good one

Just now, selias said:

We're not getting one of the premier bowls and need all the help we can get to get a good one

AU controls their own destiny in terms of bowl position. There is nothing about losing to Clemson that can help that.

I'm no longer sober enough to articulate my thoughts. So, I'll sign off on this thread with a War Damn Eagle

Archived