A "total" Hollywood strike?

TheBlueVue

really? I mean how great would it be if these delusional self absorbed megalomaniacs would ALL go on strike? Damn, I can only hope this isn't the same type of "red line" they threw down when they promised to move out of the USA if Trump got elected? Ha! Hopefully we  wont have to ever hear from them again.

http://dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/01/28/celebrities-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

“No! In the Name of Humanity We Refuse to Accept a Fascist America!” reads a full-page ad placed in the New York Times on Wednesday by the group Refuse Racism. “Donald Trump, the President-elect, is assembling a regime of grave danger,” the ad says.

“Millions of people in the US and around the world are filled with deep anxiety, fear and disgust. Our anguish is right and just. Our anger must now become massive resistance – before Donald Trump is inaugurated and has the full reins of power in his hands.”

LMFAO ! !

“Millions of people in the US and around the world are filled with deep anxiety, fear and disgust. Our anguish is right and just. Our anger must now become massive resistance – before Donald Trump is inaugurated and has the full reins of power in his hands.”

How'd that work out ? 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

How'd that work out ? 

not good but there's STILL time for their "total" strike and I, for one, sincerely hope they do it! Im way over quota on being lectured by these delusional jackasses. These people make a living pretending to be other people and I'm supposed to GAS what they think or if they go on strike? PLEASE, knock yourself out, Hollyweird.

Archived