TCU at Iowa State

AUwent

On 10/29/2017 at 11:41 PM, Texan4Auburn said:

Won't be enough. Gets the benefit of playing Oklahoma State the week after Bedlam for one. Also, and probably even more important, WVU will be going with their back up Mountain Man again due to a recent DUI:

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/28/dui-arrest-will-sideline-west-virginias-main-mountaineer-mascot-indefinitely/

How many people thought Terry Bowden was the real thing when he was a 16 point underdog, going into the Swamp against #1 UF, and used the tight end to exploit them? I was there, fun game.

Take that 6 million dollar buyout and give full scholarships to all the other Auburn athletes that only get partial. Don't renew or extend the man's contract. Then if he is still failing at contracts end remove him, or let some other team buy him out prior to that.

I'm not paranoid. I'm just at a point in life I guess where I'd rather Auburn not spend 6 million to get rid of someone for dreams or unknowns. As I said elsewhere, I have really begun to enjoy college football again since I left Alabama.

It is sad when I had more fun at a Texas game that they lost than at a game my alma mater won at home, and it was because of the people.

:thumbsup:

Archived