Shane from Center Point

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Shane was just on Finebaum defending the small crowd at T'Town last night by saying that Bama was playing a bottom feeder and it was a slaughter and this game was no big deal. Vickers was asking if Auburn was no big deal to Alabama and Finebaum had a great comeback:

"Neal, what Shane is trying to say is that Alabama is becoming accustomed to beating Auburn in basketball" dramatic pause, "just like they are becoming accustomed to getting beat by Auburn in football."

That was not an accurate quote, but that was the gist of the statement. It is little snippets like that that keep me coming back to Pondscum...

Well,,, I do try to support ALL Auburn athletics but frankly, I just don't really care about basketball! I care more about and pay more attention to Auburn baseball than basketball. I just have never acquired an affinity for that sport. Shane's had some very idiotic remarks in the past, but personally, I don't really care!!!

"Neal, what Shane is trying to say is that Alabama is becoming accustomed to  beating Auburn in basketball"  dramatic pause, "just like they are becoming accustomed to getting beat by Auburn in football."

I bet Shane and Phyllis choked on their RC colas.

"Neal, what Shane is trying to say is that Alabama is becoming accustomed to  beating Auburn in basketball"  dramatic pause, "just like they are becoming accustomed to getting beat by Auburn in football."

I bet Shane and Phyllis choked on their RC colas.

149346[/snapback]

Don't forget to mention their moon pies!!!!!! :poke:

Thank God this idiot is a Crimson Tide fan...! Can you imagine Auburn having that kind of fool on the air? It just goes to show you what real class is compared with a buch of rednecks who only use the term class because their beloved Bear like to use it too. He and Phyllis prove they don't even know what it means. WDE!

If these two idiots were not so disgusting, I would feel sorry for them.. They probably see themselves as radio stars when they are sick jokes who have no life..

Just the week?

149435[/snapback]

Glad that not just Auburn people notice Shane is a moron. Streyder can see the light folks.

Just the week?

149435[/snapback]

Glad that not just Auburn people notice Shane is a moron. Streyder can see the light folks.

149437[/snapback]

Hah, most of the regulars on FB are absolute idiots. Why do you think they're regulars? lol

Thank God this idiot is a Crimson Tide fan...! Can you imagine Auburn having that kind of fool on the air? It just goes to show you what real class is compared with a buch of rednecks who only use the term class because their beloved Bear like to use it too. He and Phyllis  prove they don't  even know what it means. WDE!

If these two idiots were not so disgusting, I would feel sorry for them.. They probably see themselves as radio stars when they are sick jokes who have no life..

149425[/snapback]

Uh, you guys do have that moron i-man that calls in EVERY DAY! :rolleyes:

In the battle of idiots, shane, the uater, wins hands down. :P

They both sound equally yoked with stupidity to me. Wish they would both become vol fans.

They both sound equally yoked with stupidity to me. Wish they would both become vol fans.

149447[/snapback]

Now THAT is perspective for you!!!!

They could both just GO AWAY!!!!!

:au:

149447[/snapback]

Now THAT is perspective for you!!!!

They could both just GO AWAY!!!!!

:au:

149450[/snapback]

:lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

It's amazing how these same folks like Shane, Phyllis, I-Man, Jim from Tuscaloosa etc. think that we're all out here waiting anxiously on their call and hanging on their every word. :no::thumbsdown:

It's amazing how these same folks like Shane, Phyllis, I-Man, Jim from Tuscaloosa etc. think that we're all out here waiting anxiously on their call and hanging on their every word. :no:   :thumbsdown:

149453[/snapback]

They need to open a dictionary and look up the word "delusional"! :D

Shane doesn't need a dictionary, he has a thesarus. Phyllis is too busy looking for someone to drop kick into next week, mainly Fulmer's fat @$$.

The Vols have Rich.

And while Shane wants to be famous for diatribes he's spent hours putting together, Rich calls in and tries to bash the team that has whipped his Vols AZZZZZ 3 times in 13 months for playing the Citadel?

Talk about a MORON!!

Hey Rich,

3 in a row and your Vols have nowhere to go...

shane should be bama's next football coach, AD & president. he seems to know much more than any coach or administrator they've had for some time.

I've thought about starting a topic like this, but I refuse to waste my breath and thinking on this idiot.

Shane can sit back and enjoy how he can get the best of us.

This will be the last time I post in this thread.

I thought everyone knew that these people (Shane, Phyllis, I-Man,ect...) are just characters on the scum show. They are on air just to make people mad so they will call in themselves. It is like radio WWE. All fake (sorry UAT fans, it's true! The WWE is not real)

Archived