Auburn fans living in Georgia

Tigerfan55

:D Hopefully soon :au: license plate tags will be available in Georgia I just recently moved back to Alabama after living in Georgia for about 2 years and tried very hard to get an Auburn tag in Georgia, but it looks like The Atlanta Auburn Club has finally done it but they need 1000 applicants and it says they must receive them by May 15.

Here is a link you all can read it I just thought it was about time

http://www.atlantaauburnclub.com/index_au_tags.html

i love my Auburn tag but dang that extra $75 on something thats normally 25 hurts..... sorry venting .. i renewed in Feb so it still hurts lol also the first time ive had to pay for it and not my mom.... it was part of my grad. gift....

I have been waiting for this for 15 years...Its about Time

I may have to change from my old DyeBama Plate To DYE UGA :) since only 6 letters can be used...

War Eagle... I have to get 2 of those...2 cars :) 50.oo Well Spent...

I have been waiting for this for 15 years...Its about Time

I may have to change from my old DyeBama Plate To DYE UGA :) since only 6 letters can be used...

War Eagle... I have to get 2 of those...2 cars :) 50.oo Well Spent...

149973[/snapback]

I believe its $25 for the request for manufacture and then another $25 for a specialty plate. So you will have to cough up an extra $100.

But still worth it.

This is wonderful news! Thanks for posting this Tigerfan. I hated having to give up my Auburn tag after moving away from Alabama but now it looks like we'll be able to have them in Georgia. Hooray! :cheer:

auburn_GA_plate.gif

They look great, I'm going to get one if I ever move back to georgia!

150122[/snapback]

Read the fine print. This is just an artist's rendidtion. No official design has been agreed on yet. But any Tag with AU on it attached to my Georgia registered vehicle will make me proud.

Right I forgot about the extra 25.00 for the Vaniety plate...But your right its WELL WORTH IT!!!

I can either get DYEUGA or DYEUAT or even :au: BURN will work on a tag...I am pretty sure the artist rendition will be correct....I did not care for the Samford tower picture on the first alabama auburn tag.....Would not mind having the Tiger Eyes though..That would be cool

I can either get DYEUGA or DYEUAT  or even  :au: BURN      will work on a tag...I am pretty sure the artist rendition will be correct....I did not care for the Samford tower picture on the first alabama auburn tag.....Would not mind having the Tiger Eyes though..That would be cool

150310[/snapback]

You aren't going to be able to place special orders with the AU tag. You'll just get whatever random number/letter combination they give you. You can go to www.atlantaauburnclub.com and get more of the details.

"Please note that the state of Georgia permits NO vanity or personal prestige combination with this Special License Plate. The combination of letters and numbers for the Auburn tags will be determined by the Motor Vehicle Safety Commissioner."

Taken from the Ga motor Vehicle page

"DAMN"

:no:

I am getting one any way...Just to have the :au: on there is worth every penny :)

Archived