Wonderlic Scores

one

What's the deal with out players and their poor wonderlic scores at the NFL combine? Cambell had a very poor score fo a QB. Rogers scored one the lowest CB scores and Rosegreen, bless his little heart, scored one of the lowest scores ever (2/32).

I would be interested to hear to level headed responses to these scores.

if the wonderlic is out of 32 questions which is what a 2/32 insinuates, why is the highest score ever a 48 (as listed on that nfldraftscout site)?

Prett amazing that Brandon Jacobs had the same number of bench reps as Carnell when he is three times the size.

Good job Carnell!

OK, I don't get the contradiction between the sites. Maybe someone can explain it to me. The site I read (linked below) said that Jason had a 14 in the Analysis part and then mentions a 14/28 in the stats section.

Does anyone know what the deal is?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/draft/407793

I got 13/15. "tricky" indeed. If I had not gone too fast, I would have gotten 14/15.

"2"? Hard to believe!

I took the test and ran out of time. I got 13/15 skipping #11 and # 13 because of time. After the 5 minutes was up, I went back to #11 and #13 and got them right but it took me awhile to do them.

Deepseas timed me at a little under 5.0 in the "40" on the golf course. I can bench 225 x 14 for reps. What are my chances at going free agent with the Saints as deep snapper?

Help?

Looking for a cheap one-liner about Wonderlic and the pic in BamaGrad's signature..

151334[/snapback]

The bama bball team is laughing at the football team being presented the "Thx for the good effort" award this season.....and the award for "most moral victories" in one year.

I thought it was a nice try :D

I admit that I was shocked by Greene's score and UGASports.com went biserk when they found out the score.

Greene is a really smart kid...I can attest to it personally with friends being in class with him.

So....I have no real answer to it.

Archived