ua SGA president didn't sing AU fight song again

CullmanTiger

I watched the youtube coverage and she did not sing.  I am generally forgiving, but if I was AU SGA president and UAT won, I would suck it up and sing.  (If my mike was on, THAT would punish them!)  I hope she will grow up and get perspective.  

I was there. She did not sing. She tried to be nice but got real boos when she said we should all be proud that bama won the NC for the state of Alabama. Puke.

2 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I was there. She did not sing. She tried to be nice but got real boos when she said we should all be proud that bama won the NC for the state of Alabama. Puke.

And that is why she should have been booed. Typical no class bammer. Bammer winning the nc has nothing to do with Auburn. It should never have been mentioned. I doubt she congratulated us on winning the Iron Bowl.

2 minutes ago, wde21 said:

And that is why she should have been booed. Typical no class bammer. Bammer winning the nc has nothing to do with Auburn. It should never have been mentioned. I doubt she congratulated us on winning the Iron Bowl.

Not that I heard. She was very naïve to say the least.

I'm surprised they actually showed up. Doesn't shock me she didn't sing. This is a girl who's peers add F Auburn to Dixie Land Delight to play on loop at tailgates and to chant in the stadium at ALL their home games.

It's time to stop this silly tradition anyway. Why take away from a basketball game for a football trophy presentation?  Let's just keep the trophy and tell the turds when (if) they win again they can come get it if they want it. 

3 hours ago, Texan4Auburn said:

I'm surprised they actually showed up. Doesn't shock me she didn't sing. This is a girl who's peers add F Auburn to Dixie Land Delight to play on loop at tailgates and to chant in the stadium at ALL their home games.

I was in Tuscaloosa for the 2014 Iron Bowl waiting for the team buses. It really was looped over and over as we waited and as the  buses rolled in. 

34 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I was in Tuscaloosa for the 2014 Iron Bowl waiting for the team buses. It really was looped over and over as we waited and as the  buses rolled in. 

Me, too! I think they thought they could drown out Tiger Walk! Several of their fans were upset that we were “blocking the street.” They are, by far, the most obnoxious fans in the SEC and I have been to all the stadiums except Missouri. 

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

It's time to stop this silly tradition anyway. Why take away from a basketball game for a football trophy presentation?  Let's just keep the trophy and tell the turds when (if) they win again they can come get it if they want it. 

Because football is the only really important sport....we get excited about basketball only if we have a good season but otherwise.   :-\....when is the A Day game ?  

You remember the old story when Bear was at Kentucky and was to be given a bowl game trophy recognition at halftime of a basketball  game.  Right as the trophy was being handed over, Adolph Rupp sent his team back out onto the court and the crowd went wild as the blue clad wildcats dribbled around the floor for warm-ups.   Nobody heard what the Bear had to say.  He got the message....Kentucky was a basketball school ....so he left for Texas A and M. 

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I was not at that part but I was in Tuscaloosa and the stadium. The break between the third and fourth quarter it was just constant chanting of F Auburn after the first chorus. All we heard the whole day was the chorus of that song.

Archived