More from the DEMO-GOGUES

Tigermike

THE DEMO-GOGUES

Life imitates satire: "Last year too many people were denied their right to vote, too many who tried to vote were intimidated. ... Leaflets are handed out saying Democrats vote on Wednesday, Republicans vote on Tuesday. People are told in telephone calls that if you've ever had a parking ticket, you're not allowed to vote." -- Cambodia Vet John Kerry **Memo to John: The story about "Big Wednesday" was a satirical news story in The Onion.

Circling the wagons: "I think it's a bad idea to have a man there who doesn't have much regard for the UN." --Joseph Biden ++ "[bolton] doesn't appear to be the best guy for the job." -- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid

From the Legacy Rewrite Department: "Now I understand that for the time being the American people have given Republicans control of the White House and both branches of the Congress, well the Supreme Court did have something to do with that in 2000, but you know what I mean. I accept that. Now we Democrats enjoyed that kind of advantage in the past. But even when Democrats were in control, Congress exercised accountability, and the White House exercised restraint." --Hillary Rodham Clinton Rodham **Restraint? What does that mean? Only one dalliance at a time? Only one terrorist attack per year?++ Let them eat cake: "[W]e are in power to serve those without power." -- Queen Hillary

From the "RINO Safari" Files: "Tom's [Tom DeLay's] conduct is hurting the Republican Party, is hurting this Republican majority, and it is hurting any Republican who is up for re-election." -- Connecticut RINO Rep. Christopher Shays

http://federalistpatriot.us/pub/05-15_Chronicle.htm

From the "RINO Safari" Files: "Tom's [Tom DeLay's] conduct is hurting the Republican Party, is hurting this Republican majority, and it is hurting any Republican who is up for re-election." -- Connecticut RINO Rep. Christopher Shays

Mr. John McCain, I'm not voting for you as president because Tom's gravy training for his family. :rolleyes:

Archived