softball vs. Mississippi State game 3

Podany pushes a bunt to the right side, fielded by the pitcher throw to 1st, in time for the out.  Collision at 1st.  Podany slow to get up.  She's up and in  center field.

Swindle sets down Mississippi State in order in bottom 4th.     Dowell, McCrackin and Rivera coming up in the top 5th.   Tigers lead 9-0

Snow grounds to 3rd, force at 2nd and throw to 1st for double play to end the top 5th.  Auburn leads 9-0 going to the bottom half.   Need 3 outs without giving up a run and Auburn will end this one.

WAR EAGLE!!!!! SERIES WIN BABY!! 5-1 in conference. LETS GOOO!!! great job ladies.

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WAR EAGLE!!!!! SERIES WIN BABY!! 5-1 in conference. LETS GOOO!!! great job ladies.

So far so good with hitting continuing in SEC play.  Good job on the shutout Ashley!

Veach was really stroking the ball today - HR, double, and another ball caught near the track on a running overhead catch.  Greenwood's double hit the top of the wall - her first homer coming soon.

Hope Taylon's injury isn't serious.  Notice we didn't see Handley since Friday night.  I really expected her to start today.  ?? 

Right now, Handley may need to be a short reliever.  It was her second time through the order that did her in.  The third inning was a disaster for us.  A home run, a double and a couple of singles to go along with 2 wild pitches and 2 errors.  Of course, not all of that was on her.  Interesting to see how CMD schedules the pitchers against Kennesaw State on Wednesday.  Just saw where UGA (next weekend's opp) was swept at home by LSU.

Great win...but it would be nice to watch it online....why are some games online and some not??? Does anyone know???

3 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

Great win...but it would be nice to watch it online....why are some games online and some not??? Does anyone know???

Today's game was streamed live.  

Tigerman may have encountered what I did.  Attempted to get the game through ESPN, but it sent me (twice) to the LSU-UGA baseball game.  So I went to the MSU schedule, hit their "Watch" button and found the game.

BTW, uat finally lost today - to aTm.

Archived