Attorney General Barr Killed 7 Mueller Probes.....

aubiefifty

11 minutes ago, kd4au said:

If they really care they would pass a law to help solve the problem. I will you give you this, the repubs are just as much of the problem on illegal immigration as the dems. The repubs want cheap labor and the dems want votes. 

this is not a joke. ae you bipolar? you tell me to let you alone and then you persist. now i can discuss with you all day long as well. here is the thing. mitch and the repubs got together the night obama won and decided not to allow him to do or pass one single thing. for eight years i could not get a real cost of living raise because mcconnel refused to pass it. so all obama could pass by law without approval was a generous less than one percent. obama was allowed towards the end of his time to give the military a raise. and of course the repubs want cheap labor. right now we have gone longer than any other time in history to raise the minimum wage. that is a fact. repubs could care less about the working force but they like it when ceo's get millions and millions. they care about no one but the rich. and show me where the repubs are holding huge corps accountable that pay zero taxes. you folks have been brain washed by one of the greatest con artists of the century. it is sad and sometimes alarming with what you allow trump to get away with. i care about the little people that get screwed all the time. and i try too live by the principles jesus taught. you guys obviously do not. so what now?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived