Attorney General Barr Killed 7 Mueller Probes.....

aubiefifty

2 hours ago, kd4au said:

Show me where I have lied and I will be man enough to admit it. Not some crap some body else said, where I have lied. 

still waiting...........

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

pretty sure this was about the law and not begging for help to one of our countries enemies to win elections. and yet you still smear the man. wow

Pretty sure I'd like to know exactly what you mean and know what "law" you are talking about?  Pretty sure I'd like to know how you think I smeared the man?

On 6/26/2019 at 9:27 AM, japantiger said:

The Trutherism is strong today...

the truth should always count. always.

On 6/25/2019 at 5:51 PM, japantiger said:

Please provide actual substance of what was "killed" and not just pearl clutching opinion piece... Based on what you've posted, it sounds like more Russia-truther bull****.

well i am agreeing with the piece. i am sure the truth will come out. sometimes it takes a while but it always surfaces.

28 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Pretty sure I'd like to know exactly what you mean and know what "law" you are talking about?  Pretty sure I'd like to know how you think I smeared the man?

the truth is orange man gave a shout out to the russians for help on hills emails. which he got. and now you try to insinuate schiff was doing the same thing when he was in fact investigating trump and his russian connections.and i am pretty sure conspiring with one of our nations sworn enemies to win an election is unlawful. how stupid can you be? i once saw titan say the same thing about being stupid to someone on here and i thought it was kinda harsh at the time but now i realize exactly why he said it. if you think i am going to give you a pass because i quit using your nicname you are sadly mistaken.

Just now, aubiefifty said:

the truth is orange man gave a shout out to the russians for help on hills emails. which he got. and now you try to insinuate schiff was doing the same thing when he was in fact investigating trump and his russian connections.and i am pretty sure conspiring with one of our nations sworn enemies to win an election is unlawful. how stupid can you be? i once saw titan say the same thing about being stupid to someone on here and i thought it was kinda harsh at the time but now i realize exactly why he said it. if you think i am going to give you a pass because i quit using your nicname you are sadly mistaken.

You still did not explain what "law" you were talking about?  And I'd like to know how I smeared Mr. Schiff?

4 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

You still did not explain what "law" you were talking about?  And I'd like to know how I smeared Mr. Schiff?

i am pretty sure members of congress are lawmakers are they not? and i am pretty sure he has a duty to look into any illegal dealings or information there of that comes across right? if anything his only guilt might be not turning it over to the authorities but at the same time maybe he needed more info before he did so. and this is your quote..........." No, I believe he is talking about this.....now this is evidence of seeking information to affect US politics, right?  #FullofSchiff ". so you try to act like he is trying to do something dirty or underhanded like trump and company did. and then said he was full of sh*t for doing it. this kind of crap is not being any kind of honest so to me that makes you a liar. again. it kills me how y'all take up for one of the sorriest humans that ever walked the face of the earth and smear those looking for the truth. but i expect this out of you guys. well one or two on your side might be ok. not sure........

17 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

the truth is orange man gave a shout out to the russians for help on hills emails. which he got

This is a lie.  Mueller investigated this for over 2 years, with 40 FBI agents, 20 lawyers, 1.4M documents from the White House, thousands of search warrants and subpoenas and did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign.  Why are you lying?  You said you would admit it.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am pretty sure members of congress are lawmakers are they not? and i am pretty sure he has a duty to look into any illegal dealings or information there of that comes across right? if anything his only guilt might be not turning it over to the authorities but at the same time maybe he needed more info before he did so. and this is your quote..........." No, I believe he is talking about this.....now this is evidence of seeking information to affect US politics, right?  #FullofSchiff ". so you try to act like he is trying to do something dirty or underhanded like trump and company did. and then said he was full of sh*t for doing it. this kind of crap is not being any kind of honest so to me that makes you a liar. again. it kills me how y'all take up for one of the sorriest humans that ever walked the face of the earth and smear those looking for the truth. but i expect this out of you guys. well one or two on your side might be ok. not sure........

The fact is, Adam Schiff was talking to people he thought were from Russia who had "naked pictures" on Trump.  He did not call the FBI.  He talked to them for 8 min after several levels of his staff spoke to them.  His staff even followed up the next day.  HE IS GUILTY OF EXACTLY WHAT HE AND THE DEMCOCRAT'S SAY TRUMP DID.  THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THERE IS AUDIO TAPE OF HIM, AND TRUMP WAS INVESTIGATED AND NOT CHARGED!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

This is a lie.  Mueller investigated this for over 2 years, with 40 FBI agents, 20 lawyers, 1.4M documents from the White House, thousands of search warrants and subpoenas and did not charge anyone in the Trump campaign.  Why are you lying?  You said you would admit it.

The fact is, Adam Schiff was talking to people he thought were from Russia who had "naked pictures" on Trump.  He did not call the FBI.  He talked to them for 8 min after several levels of his staff spoke to them.  His staff even followed up the next day.  HE IS GUILTY OF EXACTLY WHAT HE AND THE DEMCOCRAT'S SAY TRUMP DID.  THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THERE IS AUDIO TAPE OF HIM, AND TRUMP WAS INVESTIGATED AND NOT CHARGED!!!!!!!!!

i did not lie. the facts are all there. he asked on national televison for help. in six to eight hours later the russians were working on it. they did get all the emails they could which were not destroyed and received them. how? i have no idea but hope hicks stated that as fact under oath. she also said it did help their campaign. that is a fact. and you conveniently  forget mueller said they did not  clear him of anything but could not prove anything at the time because the trump people refused to cooperate. THAT is the real truth. so you are still being dishonest or pretty ignorant one. as for Schiff it is his duty to look into emails because if it was true the russians could blackmail the hell out of him and hurt the country. do you understand? are you really that friggin ignorant?

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i did not lie. the facts are all there. he asked on national televison for help. in six to eight hours later the russians were working on it. they did get all the emails they could which were not destroyed and received them. how? i have no idea but hope hicks stated that as fact under oath. she also said it did help their campaign. that is a fact. and you conveniently  forget mueller said they did not  clear him of anything but could not prove anything at the time because the trump people refused to cooperate. THAT is the real truth. so you are still being dishonest or pretty ignorant one. as for Schiff it is his duty to look into emails because if it was true the russians could blackmail the hell out of him and hurt the country. do you understand? are you really that friggin ignorant?

News Flash:  In the US system you are innocent until proven guilty.  Therefore if you are not proven guilty, you are innocent.  You lied!!

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

News Flash:  In the US system you are innocent until proven guilty.  Therefore if you are not proven guilty, you are innocent.  You lied!!

lol  you are splitting hairs now dude but thanx for the laugh. tell me where it hurts............lol

47 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

lol  you are splitting hairs now dude but thanx for the laugh. tell me where it hurts............lol

You are entitled to your own opinion (which is what you gave) but you’re not entitled to your own facts. When other people give opinions, you call them liars. Just showing you the same thing. What you believe and what can be proven are two very different things. Have a good night. 

31 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

You are entitled to your own opinion (which is what you gave) but you’re not entitled to your own facts. When other people give opinions, you call them liars. Just showing you the same thing. What you believe and what can be proven are two very different things. Have a good night. 

lock her up! lock her up! lock her up! sure doode.........anything you say   lol

12 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

lock her up! lock her up! lock her up! sure doode.........anything you say   lol

As usual, you lost me.  What does that mean?

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

As usual, you lost me.  What does that mean?

"News Flash:  In the US system you are innocent until proven guilty.  Therefore if you are not proven guilty, you are innocent."

:-\

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"News Flash:  In the US system you are innocent until proven guilty.  Therefore if you are not proven guilty, you are innocent."

:-\

Are you going to argue that as well?  So why didn't you address this  from another thread?

So why is it that you argue so much on this site?  You call Trump a “narcissistic psychopath” all the time, have you ever heard of projection?  You are not always right, and that is OK. Even when you’re wrong, you argue till the cows come home to try to prove you’re right. You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about. 

23 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Are you going to argue that as well?  So why didn't you address this  from another thread?

So why is it that you argue so much on this site?  You call Trump a “narcissistic psychopath” all the time, have you ever heard of projection?  You are not always right, and that is OK. Even when you’re wrong, you argue till the cows come home to try to prove you’re right. You have real issues that you need to go talk to someone about. 

Just trying to help you out.

You were wondering what was meant by "Lock her up"/

And Trump IS a narcissistic psychopath.  It's not just me who recognizes it.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/beastly-behavior/201812/the-evolutionary-role-narcissistic-sociopaths

48 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

her eis the thing......keep your word. i just proved you lied and instead of admitting it you whine about me not being fair. sack up and keep your end and we can talk for real or keep playing and talk to the crickets. your choice.

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

You hit the nail on the head. The dems don't give a damn about the illegals expect for their vote.

That's my opinion and does not make it a lie.

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

you only care if it is done to you. your side has done this on the political boards as long as i have been coming to the political stuff

Are you saying your side doesn't do the same thing? 

Just now, kd4au said:

That's my opinion and does not make it a lie.

Are you saying your side doesn't do the same thing? 

i never said othersdo not lie. but saying dems do not care is more bull partisan talking points. can you prove what you just said? anyway that is pretty rich you calling dems liars when you love your liar in chief who has huge problems with the truth. you can denie it but you will look like a fool..........

14 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

her eis the thing......keep your word. i just proved you lied and instead of admitting it you whine about me not being fair. sack up and keep your end and we can talk for real or keep playing and talk to the crickets. your choice.

I have not lied, ever on this board.  You can believe it or not.  That is not my problem.  You are responding to a post for Homersapian.  Get with the program, man!

3 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

I have not lied, ever on this board.  You can believe it or not.  That is not my problem.  You are responding to a post for Homersapian.  Get with the program, man!

dude you just smeared dems and provided no link not facts. just talking points. just because you said it does not make it true. and i will never get with your program. you people deal with fear and hate. you make a travesty of religion. and you are ok with kids being basically kidnapped at our border. so just do not look for me to do as you ask when you are so sadly mistaken on so much. but hey dude have a great weekend and holiday week.

On 6/25/2019 at 2:40 PM, aubiefifty said:

Attorney General Bill Barr killed seven different investigations started by special counsel Robert Mueller

Good.The sooner this ridiculous witch hunt gets filed away into the annals of epic failure, the better.

9 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

dude you just smeared dems and provided no link not facts. just talking points. just because you said it does not make it true. and i will never get with your program. you people deal with fear and hate. you make a travesty of religion. and you are ok with kids being basically kidnapped at our border. so just do not look for me to do as you ask when you are so sadly mistaken on so much. but hey dude have a great weekend and holiday week.

Whatever dude.  Go away!  Just ignore me from now on!!

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i never said othersdo not lie. but saying dems do not care is more bull partisan talking points. can you prove what you just said? anyway that is pretty rich you calling dems liars when you love your liar in chief who has huge problems with the truth. you can denie it but you will look like a fool..........

If they really care they would pass a law to help solve the problem. I will you give you this, the repubs are just as much of the problem on illegal immigration as the dems. The repubs want cheap labor and the dems want votes. 

Archived