Howard on Rush

Auburn85

Ok, then why was this Jeff Gannon story such a big hit? I'm sorry...I have no idea what the "Jeff Gannon story" is or even who Jeff Gannon is. If he's a liberal, I'm sure he did whatever he's accused of. If he's a conservative, "the media" is probably plotting against him.

It wasn't like he was taking up half of the press conference. I personally don't think he should have been given the chance to ask questions almost every time he was there.

The Tom Delay story is real big too. While I don't defend him, he's not the only one who keeps it in the family. I missed this one, too.

The Bush tapes that a friend had secretly recorded? The media played with that for a while. As well they should, don't you think?

The media didn't look into Kerry's military background as much as they did Bush. I don't have exact figures as to how often either of their military records were looked into. Of course, Bush's were scrutinized over two national elections and, although very porous, were largely overlooked by "the media."

FOX had to lead the way on the OIL FOR FOOD. The others slowly lacked behind. I'm sure that's exactly how it happened.

156800[/snapback]

Shame on Howard...shame, shame. Of course, if Limbaugh didn't want to be made fun of for being a drug addict, maybe he shouldn't have made fun of drug addicts while he himself was one, right?

156725[/snapback]

Rush has never been accused of doing cocain.

Shame on Howard...shame, shame. Of course, if Limbaugh didn't want to be made fun of for being a drug addict, maybe he shouldn't have made fun of drug addicts while he himself was one, right?

156725[/snapback]

156828[/snapback]

Can you prove that?

I wonder if a prominent Republican ever said something vicious about a left wing media personality, like maybe Michael Moore? Probably they'd never do something like that. They believe in civility.

Republicans tend to be able to ignore and restrain theirselves with the likes of Michael Moore,most of Hollywood, Howard Dean,

156725[/snapback]

156828[/snapback]

Can you prove that?

156833[/snapback]

Well, accusations can come a dime a dozen, but the point is that I've never heard Rush having any legal run ins w/ the law which would indicate that he's done cocain. Can I prove it ? I don't have to, the burden of proof is for others to make that case that he HAS, not me to prove he hasn't.

this thread sort of makes me miss the "Fear the Dean" discussions we used to have.

regardless of your opinion as to the severity of the incident, it speaks quite a bit to the type of person dean is.

they keep moving the line....

it speaks quite a bit to the type of person dean is.

You got that right.

Archived