Carolina vs Carolina

AU64

Neither looking very good and pitiful attendance for a game like that.

Looks like dawgs will have a cakewalk through the SEC east

Notice a lot of games have bad attendance.

Doak-Campbell was half empty even while FSU was playing well.

48 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Neither looking very good and pitiful attendance for a game like that.

Looks like dawgs will have a cakewalk through the SEC east

I agree 64, could not believe the empty seats. I would think that game would be comparable to AU/bama but I guess not. I spent a lot of time in both states during my time in the Marine Corps and actually had a few classes at South Carolina on base. Waiting for "THE GAME" to start. Time seems to be dragging lol.

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

It's Carolina winning?

Yes... but anyone watching the game is losing. 

40 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

I agree 64, could not believe the empty seats. I would think that game would be comparable to AU/bama but I guess not. I spent a lot of time in both states during my time in the Marine Corps and actually had a few classes at South Carolina on base. Waiting for "THE GAME" to start. Time seems to be dragging lol.

UT stadium emptying......wow.....what a major upset...Ga State by 2 TDs

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Saw the brown/ Muschamp handshake. Can’t believe I’m saying this but actually feel bad for Muschamp 

So much irony... Return of the Mack. Beats his old defensive coordinator and former coach in waiting. 

6 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Saw the brown/ Muschamp handshake. Can’t believe I’m saying this but actually feel bad for Muschamp 

I'm a Muschamp fan. Hate it for him. Your senior QB can't play like that. Offense just continues to bedevil Champ it seems

11 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

nah....had Bentley for 4 years now and the guy still plays like a freshman....hard to figure that...

11 minutes ago, CR said:

I'm a Muschamp fan. Hate it for him. Your senior QB can't play like that. Offense just continues to bedevil Champ it seems

So am I. Think it’s time for him to settle for being a damn good DC for the rest of his days.

Archived