Finebaum talking about Borges?

MDM4AU

Ya'll quit talkin bout my mama  :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

158723[/snapback]

stoic, your mama is a handsome woman. :hearts: Your daddy around? ;)

158723[/snapback]

158739[/snapback]

Yeah, here is a pic!!! :homer:

158723[/snapback]

158739[/snapback]

Yeah, here is a pic!!! :homer:

158741[/snapback]

PHYLLIS? D'OH!

I've said it before but here goes again!! THANK GOD THIS "WOMAN" IS A BAMMER!!!!!!! :puke::thumbsdown:

I have listened to Finebaum for over 10 years now and Phyllis has never failed to entertain and continue to perpetuate the Bammer stereotype. 

It was always a red letter day when she and BOB would get on the radio at the same time.

158614[/snapback]

It's NOT a stereotype when there are thousands ... nay, tens of thousands who believe just like her. I enjoy hearing her the same way I enjoy hearing :homer: speak. You just know whatever they're going to say will crack you up. :D

The real problem for :ua: IMHO is what I will call the "Phyllis with Money Booster." IE: Logan Young.

There will be such pressure for :ua: to win and win now in the next year or so that the real sensible fans and boosters had better keep their eyes open to someone like Phyllis that has the money to throw out at a recruit.

We all know these guys, every school has them. But not every school has them in the droves like Bama.

I would not be surprised if the NCAA already has info on some improprieties currently underway. The NCAA "might" then quietly flash said info toward Tuscaloosa to sway the outcome of the Cottrell Case. Remember, the NCAA likely went all out after Bama after one :ua: official sued for and won about $400k from the NCAA.

I wonder who is laughing now after 21 scholarships, four felony convictions, two non-winning seasons, and more national negative publicity than could have been imagined before.

The problem with arrogantly fighting with the arrogant NCAA seems to be that they never forget that you fought back. I do agree with some Tide fans now about the Mafia mentality of the NCAA in some respects. They definitely hold grudges and even scores.

When you fight with someone like that, you better have all dirty laundry taken care of in spades.

http://www.finebaum.com/

click on the Phillis icon on the left-not about Borges but funny

158579[/snapback]

That women needs some counseling.

158866[/snapback]

BAMA IS GONNA RISE AGAIN!!! YOU HEAR ME!!! BAMA WILL RISE AND YOU NAY SAYERS...DONT EVEN SHOW UP!!!!

I think she has church and bama mixed in her head or something.....just trash :no:

Archived