repubs or righties i got a question?

aubiefifty

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Understand. Doubt that Fiddy intended to get into the media business. Think his OP was geared toward the individual. Glad you understand that Trump did not create the "current polarization".   

I was supporting Fifty's original premise.  Don't understand your comment about the media business.  If it refers to my long post, I was more or less forced into that. (I'm not one who typically walks away from a direct challenge or criticism.)

I hope you agree with me that, while not originating the initial political polarization, Trump has capitalized on it and made it far, far worse and continues to do so.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I was more or less forced into that.

That is what "Understand" meant. I am not convinced Trump has made the polarization "worse". Something that has been working to the present point for a long period before Trump.     

15 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

That is what "Understand" meant. I am not convinced Trump has made the polarization "worse". Something that has been working to the present point for a long period before Trump.     

You have got to be kidding!  :no:

Save my time and please search "Trump divider" or maybe "Divider in Chief" and sample a few articles. 

And he's still at it.

25 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You have got to be kidding!  :no:

Save my time and please search "Trump divider" or maybe "Divider in Chief" and sample a few articles. 

And he's still at it.

I see what you are saying

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/455039-donald-trump-the-great-divider

Why is Donald Trump different from all other presidents? Because he deliberately divides the country for political gain. It’s his strategy for governing. He’s “The Great Divider.”

President Trump did not create the nation’s political division. It’s been growing for over 50 years. His predecessors — George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama — all promised to heal the division. They all failed. Trump never pretended to be a healer. He saw the country’s division as a political opportunity he could exploit.

i started this thread to get a better understanding of how the right stands using their own words so i might understand their position better. why? because i find trump so offensive i just cannot believe most trump folks are ok with his bull**** and still claim to be a christian. i am dead serious. you can take this as an insult or as a point i am trying to make ok? i honestly would not let some on here babysit my dogs. i have very little faith or confidence in some of you because you act like trump is normal and the hell with everyone else. but anyway i honestly was not starting this thread to start any kind of fights. also i understand not many folks are great at explaining where they stand. i do it all the time. i claim old age since i for some reason have slowed down on my puff puff and no pass. lol

but i am so proud of salty for admitting the truth many refuse to.

Archived