any maga folks left should burn all those hats and stickers and other crap

aubiefifty

here is something maga folks and trump helped happen. blue lives matter my ass..........i wonder if those cops that were hurt or died think americ is finally great now.

a police officer was beaten with a pole with an american flag on it. when he could no longer defend himself one of the guys testifying said they tortured him as well. you trump supporters were warned over and over again he was a con man and trouble. you made every excuse in the damn world to take up for trump. and hey did you guys hear trump threatening the election dude in ga? lol but of course trump was not guilty trying to blackmail the urkraine guy. hows that working for you now? you want a link? watch the trial. i hope in my heart hannity and all the right wing pundits that whipped people up into a frenzy are found guilty in that lawsuit of two plus billion.people were killed. hell a grammar school was with her father and was so freaking scared she told he dad she would never come back to the capitol. congrats to you that refused to see the truth. and thank you to those that had the courage to express doubts when it was unpopular to do so.

i hope everyone has to listen to the cop screaming in agony as well. it haunts me and will for a long time.

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i hope everyone has to listen to the cop screaming in agony as well. it haunts me and will for a long time.

MAGAs aren't watching this.  Their loyalty is with Trump and they don't need the truth.

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

So does all the people protesting, looting and rioting under the banner of black lives matter that attacked police and fellow Americans deserve the same condemnation that you are spewing at republicans?  

4 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

So does all the people protesting, looting and rioting under the banner of black lives matter that attacked police and fellow Americans deserve the same condemnation that you are spewing at republicans?  

i am for law and order and no exceptions. but you guys claim to love the blue. did you hear the officer screaming? and also the blm riots have been discussed over and over on here so i wonder why you bring it up again? but you guys proved you are no better than those you condemn. you know they tortured the cop with a pole that had the american flag on it right? tell me are you ok with it? killing and torturing cops? because you never agreed with what i said you just said what about blm. by the way that is whataboutism which titan has said over and over is a nono on these threads. but i will be awaiting your answer.

36 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i am for law and order and no exceptions. but you guys claim to love the blue. did you hear the officer screaming? and also the blm riots have been discussed over and over on here so i wonder why you bring it up again? but you guys proved you are no better than those you condemn. you know they tortured the cop with a pole that had the american flag on it right? tell me are you ok with it? killing and torturing cops? because you never agreed with what i said you just said what about blm. by the way that is whataboutism which titan has said over and over is a nono on these threads. but i will be awaiting your answer.

I’ve never interacted with you before and not sure you know exactly how I feel about what happened at the Capital.   Just so you how I feel about it, I thought that what happened was a disgrace and in no way represented how I think or feel.

I find it ironic that because someone voted republican, you automatically put them as the same as the ones that stormed the Capital.   

And it wasn’t whataboutism, it was a question and no where in what I wrote mentioned whatabout.   

1 hour ago, aubaseball said:

I’ve never interacted with you before and not sure you know exactly how I feel about what happened at the Capital.   Just so you how I feel about it, I thought that what happened was a disgrace and in no way represented how I think or feel.

I find it ironic that because someone voted republican, you automatically put them as the same as the ones that stormed the Capital.   

And it wasn’t whataboutism, it was a question and no where in what I wrote mentioned whatabout.   

thats fine. but if i said x and you say what about z it is whataboutism. i can assure you if i am wrong someone will correct me. and how do we tell a good republican from a bad one? and you addressed me wanting to know about blm before saying what the right did sickens you. see what i mean? there are some great people on here but there are some crazies as well tho most have been banned. anyway maybe titan will come in and explain it better than i can. but if you want to say i might have a chip on my shoulder you might be right. i am sick of being called i am evil because i am a progressive. i am vet. i hate abortion. i own a gun. i have christian leanings but i have completely dismissed the church because right now many of them are just as divisive as any of them.

as for grouping all repubs together answer this? why are more repubs not speaking out about trump? why are more not wanting him to pay for basicaqlly sending an angry mob to the capitol? too many repubs i see every single day are putting party over country. you are in a small minority. not enough folks on your side are speaking up. trump stomped the constitution and has been for a while. long story short the majority of your party made me what i am today. hell i have been threatened. and if you are not speaking out then it is a form of enabling some of the idiots in your party.

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

thats fine. but if i said x and you say what about z it is whataboutism. i can assure you if i am wrong someone will correct me. and how do we tell a good republican from a bad one? and you addressed me wanting to know about blm before saying what the right did sickens you. see what i mean? there are some great people on here but there are some crazies as well tho most have been banned. anyway maybe titan will come in and explain it better than i can. but if you want to say i might have a chip on my shoulder you might be right. i am sick of being called i am evil because i am a progressive. i am vet. i hate abortion. i own a gun. i have christian leanings but i have completely dismissed the church because right now many of them are just as divisive as any of them.

as for grouping all repubs together answer this? why are more repubs not speaking out about trump? why are more not wanting him to pay for basicaqlly sending an angry mob to the capitol? too many repubs i see every single day are putting party over country. you are in a small minority. not enough folks on your side are speaking up. trump stomped the constitution and has been for a while. long story short the majority of your party made me what i am today. hell i have been threatened. and if you are not speaking out then it is a form of enabling some of the idiots in your party.

I understand what you are saying but I never said I was a republican or trump supporter. It seems that just because someone brings something up that doesn’t completely align with your thought, you put them in the trump box.  

I am retired now but was in law enforcement for 29 years.   I can assure you that I am not one that agreed with what happened at the Capital or any city for the last 9 months.   

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

I understand what you are saying but I never said I was a republican or trump supporter. It seems that just because someone brings something up that doesn’t completely align with your thought, you put them in the trump box.  

I am retired now but was in law enforcement for 29 years.   I can assure you that I am not one that agreed with what happened at the Capital or any city for the last 9 months.   

fair enough. but you came from the same angle they do. see what i am saying? how do you feel when you hear that cop scream? it breaks my heart. we have two tho. one in a doorway and another beaten with a flagpole with the american flag still attached to it. and several have said they tortured him as well. and the sad part is nothing will ever be done to trump. not going to jail anyway.

3 hours ago, aubaseball said:

I recommend you do some research on whataboutism, then reconsider your first post in this thread, in light of that research.

19 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Well, you had no problem with characterizing everyone who protested under the 'Black Lives Matter' slogan as violent rioters.

20 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Yes.

Next question.

17 hours ago, aubaseball said:

"Any city" ?

Presumably you are aware that BLM protests occurred in literally thousands of cities and the overwhelming majority of them were peaceful?

Archived