Brahms named the best center in the SEC

aubiefifty

19 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

Congrats to Brahms on some recognition. I think we're about to see the results of better coaching, better schemes and proper strength training on the OL. If there was ever a time for a big jump in Auburn's OL performance it would be now with all these seniors. Let's get this done.

Sure hope so. They should be eager to learn more. Maybe this staff could push them a little closer to the league? We’ll see. I feel bad for them. They were sold a bag of goods to come play for Auburn under the previous regime. 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 11:08 AM, W.E.D said:

Why?  has he ever been hurt?  I don't recall it.

Two years ago in spring he broke his leg and tore ligaments.  Kim was playing so badly they stuck Brahms in there, atrophied legs and all, and of course he got pushed around.  Been a reputation he has carried with him since.   Apparently he had a very good workout program off season and is looking very good now.  

Our OL may be the most pleasant surprise of the fall, I hope so.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, trinidad tiger said:

Two years ago in spring he broke his leg and tore ligaments.  Kim was playing so badly they stuck Brahms in there, atrophied legs and all, and of course he got pushed around.  Been a reputation he has carried with him since.   Apparently he had a very good workout program off season and is looking very good now.  

Our OL may be the most pleasant surprise of the fall, I hope so.  

I honestly don't remember this.

Thanks