LSU superstitions

aubiefifty

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Dated a girl from Gadsden in my early twenties. She had an award winning thing or two as well!

gadsden girls were always sassy but gods i loved a few of them.

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i changed my avie. i know a friend says he will not eat corndogs all week because he thinks it empowers the lsu team. i always thought if ya ate a corndog maybe it would take away power since when you eat one and it is basically destroyed. what ya got folks?

How old is you friend and does he work at the state fair?

• WarTiger changed the title to LSU superstitions
23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i changed my avie

Yeah, there was a secret vote by select members and it was a unanimous decision. You're gonna need to change it back. 

25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yeah, there was a secret vote by select members and it was a unanimous decision. You're gonna need to change it back. 

no one likes the stoner aubie avie? that is blasphemy!

1 hour ago, 80Tiger said:

How old is you friend and does he work at the state fair?

well he is legal age.

On 10/1/2021 at 2:37 PM, aubiefifty said:

i am an old emma sansom boy. i was homeless at sixteen plus so i joined the serve. anyway i was raised up by the falls. we call it gods country. i wish i had moved to gadsden when i retired but i did not and it is too late now.

I lived there about 45 years ago. I was raised south of there at Springville, Odenville,Trussville and Blount mountain. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I lived there about 45 years ago. I was raised south of there at Springville, Odenville,Trussville and Blount mountain. 

i had some good friends in trussville i lost touch with. the scheuchlers. that is the wrong spelling but it should sound right. the old man at one time was the number two guy is the state for alabama power. he built a house down there that actually used old barn wood and was built over a small creek and ran through the living room or den. wild stuff but it was pretty neat. there were pat, beth, and karen. pat jr was a dj around town for a while.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i had some good friends in trussville i lost touch with. the scheuchlers. that is the wrong spelling but it should sound right. the old man at one time was the number two guy is the state for alabama power. he built a house down there that actually used old barn wood and was built over a small creek and ran through the living room or den. wild stuff but it was pretty neat. there were pat, beth, and karen. pat jr was a dj around town for a while.

I was there in 66 and 67. Played football there my freshman year. Got to play against Sullivan at John Carroll and Musso at Banks that year. They kicked our butts. It was a small town beck then. 

• Like 1

wearing le bleau blanc rouge hockey jersey (Plante) as in hockey season. Not wearing any AU paraphernalia which is an obvious jinx. I'm doing my part!

• Like 1