Auburn desktop image

BamaJay

I now have them all in this first post.

1024x768 AU Image

Made this for a friend & thought I would share it with my Auburn brethren. Enjoy!

Golden Eagle 1

Golden Eagle 2 in Orange

AU Navy

AU Orange

AU White

2004 SEC Champs

Auburn 2

For Trey:

Image for Trey

Very nice Jay!

167670[/snapback]

Thanks Stat & Tigermike. I'll post more as I make them. I usually make a few for UA & AU around the time the season begins.

Dang, Jay. Those are great. I may hook up with you to get one done. My law partner(That's LAW partner, not life partner :big: ) is a UA/UF fan. He's a very disturbed individual :P . I need something to help make his day better and a nice, new AU desk top is just the thing.

BamaJay....Do you have just the AU logo without the bevel in eps format? or do you know where I might be able to find it?

Also, if you guys need high res logos, check out Brandsoftheworld.com. They have pretty much any logo you can think of. I just don't like the "AU" logo they have...the A is skinnier than the U and it looks weird. The Tiger Eye logos they have are nice though. :thumbsup:

BamaJay....Do you have just the AU logo without the bevel in eps format? or do you know where I might be able to find it?

Also, if you guys need high res logos, check out Brandsoftheworld.com.  They have pretty much any logo you can think of.  I just don't like the "AU" logo they have...the A is skinnier than the U and it looks weird.  The Tiger Eye logos they have are nice though.  :thumbsup:

167711[/snapback]

Cool , thanks for the link! I sent you a pm.

Very good work indeed. Alas, I am a computer idiot. (And an idiot on many other levels, according to my family!) :D

Wow Jay, thanks for the pics! I saved all of them because I frequently like to change sceneary. If you make any more please share!

Great work Jay I too just updated my back ground. Again if you make anymore I think we all would like to see.

1024x768 AU Image

Made this for a friend & thought I would share it with my Auburn brethren. Enjoy!

167666[/snapback]

Very nice, but that is the wrong Eagle. We use a Golden Eagel as an official symbol of spirit. Now, a Bald Eagle has flown some recently. Its name is, ironically, Spirit! :au:

1024x768 AU Image

167666[/snapback]

Very nice, but that is the wrong Eagle. We use a Golden Eagel as an official symbol of spirit. Now, a Bald Eagle has flown some recently. Its name is, ironically, Spirit! :au:

167842[/snapback]

Ok fixed it, golden eagle:

Golden Eagle 1

Golden Eagle 2 in Orange

Can you tell I enjoy making these? :)

Very nice, Jay...good work.... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Very Cool, Jay! :)

Archived