First possible season for us to defend our 2019 SEC tourney title

25 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’d love to conclusively and once for all beat the mess out of Tyty, Sahvir and Calipari. No excuses 

Didn’t we already? I want a revenge tour. Florida, Arky, UT

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Didn’t we already? I want a revenge tour. Florida, Arky, UT

I had a response written for this but I guess it didn’t go through 

I think our win was still a good win regardless, but there’s a couple qualifiers Kentucky fans could have there. I think a neutral site win is the ultimate “you’re better” decider! But you can’t go wrong with either of the other options. Arkansas might honestly be performing better right now than UK. They just won’t be higher seeded because that weird first half of the season they had

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I had a response written for this but I guess it didn’t go through 

I think our win was still a good win regardless, but there’s a couple qualifiers Kentucky fans could have there. I think a neutral site win is the ultimate “you’re better” decider! But you can’t go wrong with either of the other options. Arkansas might honestly be performing better right now than UK. They just won’t be higher seeded because that weird first half of the season they had

I think UK basketball just has that same mentality as Bammer football. If they lose, it means you cheated. And it’s not their fault. And you didn’t really win. We can beat them by 20 in the tourney and they’ll still have excuses. 

I think more than anything I wanna be the team to end Coach K’s career. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

I think UK basketball just has that same mentality as Bammer football. If they lose, it means you cheated. And it’s not their fault. And you didn’t really win. We can beat them by 20 in the tourney and they’ll still have excuses. 

Good thought, especially since that would likely be in the finals. 

13 minutes ago, zeroforwinger said:

Whatever team runs against Duke is running into a ref buzzsaw imo 

Virginia* double dribbled.

• Haha 2

You can't defend something that can't be taken away from you.  Only a boxer, pro wrestler, or MMA(do they have titles there?) can defend a title.