the 'nip'

tigerdude

I think he's waiting for my birthday to call it again! We've still got a little while. The current heat wave could speed things up a bit though. Hurry up nip!

Masterful"? I don't know about all of that. What I do know is that it is hotter than.....

Well, it is HOT. (Just think of our poor football Goddess out there in Houston!) :D

Hang in there Gang, The "Nip" is on it's way!

p.s. Have suffered with some type of back problem over the past three days. I Have a good AUBURN Grad Dr. I hope to be back to "normal" soon.

Tim

p.s. Have suffered with some type of back problem over the past three days. I Have a good AUBURN Grad Dr.  I hope to be back to "normal" soon.

Tim

170526[/snapback]

tim goes to a vet?

p.s. Have suffered with some type of back problem over the past three days. I Have a good AUBURN Grad Dr.

Tim

170526[/snapback]

That's called a veterinarian.... :poke:

Right now, I would probably go to a voodoo doctor if it would help! :)

p.s. Have suffered with some type of back problem over the past three days. I Have a good AUBURN Grad Dr.  I hope to be back to "normal" soon.

Tim

170526[/snapback]

tim goes to a vet?

170537[/snapback]

:roflol: LOL! Post of the day right there. Thanks for giving me something to laugh at while I'm confined to my bed!

Confined to bed? What's up? Hope all is better soon. :au:

p.s. I should have known something was wrong when my Doc kept offering me sugar cubes and his nurse wanted to "check my shoes". :)

Heh, not really confined, but I probably need to stay there. I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday and it hurts like all get out today. And this morning it made me throw up a lot.....and a good deal of it was blood. Yeah, I'm not feeling that great. Fortunately I have a laptop now with wireless internet to keep me occupied.

Been there-done that-got the t-shirt.

I think the wisdom teeth thing is a bit different experience from one person to the next. Mine was a breeze. Get well soon and , whatever you do, do not drink from a straw. The whole "dry socket thing" is a killer! (Or so I have been told.)

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Yeah, yesterday I felt great. I even went outside and helped my dad fix the lawn mower, and I thought I was going to work today. But I woke up and....wow. I can't keep my pills down so I had to get supasatories(sp?).....Did chunks of your gums fall out when you had it done?

i've been there as well...i didn't get sick afterward, however.

i did NOT lose chunks of gum either.

get well soon. what kind of job do you have?

Yeah, this thread got derailed FAST...

Sultry, as expected, in metro Houston...but, football season is officially under 40 days away now.

I can't keep my pills down so I had to get supasatories(sp?)

170715[/snapback]

In the words of the late great Lewis Grizzard, a great American, "Dang brother I don't think I'd told that!" :D

Get well soon and enjoy the mashed potatoes!

Yeah, yesterday I felt great. I even went outside and helped my dad fix the lawn mower, and I thought I was going to work today. But I woke up and....wow. I can't keep my pills down so I had to get supasatories(sp?).....Did chunks of your gums fall out when you had it done?

170715[/snapback]

That was a bit graphic on more than one level. Yuck!

Yeah, this thread got derailed FAST...

Sultry, as expected, in metro Houston...but, football season is officially under 40 days away now.

170752[/snapback]

Sultry?? :blink: Hosuton is SULTRY? Greta Garbo was sultry. :angry: This is what hell would be like if it ever flooded - steamy and sticky and nasty and mosquito swarmed. :puke: I guess you called T.S. Allison a "little rain" too?

Sorry - I am indeed grumpy from the heat. I HATE HATE HATE being hot. I have to remind myself that spring and fall make up for these few weeks, but sometimes it's hard to do that.

I guess we Houstonians will just have to experience the NIP vicariously through the rest of you guys. :no:

That's why I go outside as little as possible right now...that's where it's hot, after all. B)

I guess my perspective is a little different...Houston isn't the most humid place I've lived.

Archived