Kiffin on Harsin

bishoptf

12 minutes ago, e808 said:

Even with Auburn having 3 turnovers, an onside kick, constantly going for it on 4th, 400 yards rushing, and bad PI that aided a touchdown the #9 team in the country still don’t cover the spread. Like I said all things equal and it should be close. It wasn’t equal and game wasn’t decided until the Robby pick 

Bro, they abused us. By the way, they were well on their way to scoring AGAIN at the end of the game before they went for the victory formation. 

I love how you go through every single excuse, as if we had nothing that went our way. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, metafour said:

Bro, they abused us. By the way, they were well on their way to scoring AGAIN at the end of the game before they went for the victory formation. 

I love how you go through every single excuse, as if we had nothing that went our way. 

First off did they cover the spread. Lastly if u can honestly sit there and say that pass interference didn’t aid them. Auburn didn’t get any call in the game that remotely benefited them like that. Most said it was going to be a blow out and Tank for the most yards this year against that vaunted defense u was talking about with that porous oline.🤙🏿