Tim Hawthorne

mattd

He had an unofficial visit this weekend..did anybody hear how it went or what he had to say about it?

He had a good visit and as for his parents. "They loved it," said Hawthorne. Auburn is real nice. It's a very unique place down there. Overall, they really loved it."

Tim Hawthorne: "I have a list of about 30 schools that I'm considering right now," he said. "I'll probably cut that list in half and get down to 15 or 12, something like that. I'm truly wide open. I could tell you a list today and if you call tomorrow I would have a different list."

He has been adamant about is his eagerness to consider all schools regardless of the distance from home and the public shouldn't assume that he'll stay in-state to attend college.

"There's a real possibility I could end up staying in-state," he said. "I don't have a problem with Alabama or Auburn. They are just as in the mix as any other school. I love Alabama and Auburn."

"I love Alabama and Auburn."

173175[/snapback]

Is this possible? I hope he gets it right before he signs, if he choses to sign with us.

Archived